Holy crap...bridge collapse

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
19-Delta
Car: '04 ZX3 2.3L Ex-PZEV

with this being a Federal Interstate, and the GOP's convention coming here next year, my bet is that they have a new bridge up and open by then. If they could rebuild the Cali highways after the last "big one", in the record time, this shouldn't be a problem.

Prayers out to those effected by this tragedy.

Tim
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

The news anchor on CNN was pissing me off, he was drillin Pawlenty with questions like why we didn't start reconstructive work on the bridge and if we could have, would we? All the stations are reporting different numbers too. The country better recognize MN is handling it really well.
grocerygetter
Car: 2006 Infra Red X3

Sucka612 wrote:The news anchor on CNN was pissing me off, he was drillin Pawlenty with questions like why we didn't start reconstructive work on the bridge and if we could have, would we? All the stations are reporting different numbers too. The country better recognize MN is handling it really well.
There a bunch of sound bite hounds, like crack whores looking for a score. Reporters were badgering the MPLS Fire Chief last night asking him about bridge construction, bridge inspections, and other subjects that were totally unrelated to his position. Are those idiot's that stupid!? He's a Fire Chief not a fricken Engineer that has spent his last 30 yrs designing bridges! :shock:

Chaps my hide them idjiots do!

B
Looking to homebrew Supercharge my car, me and Corky Bell.