Suspension is in... but... ***updated TODAY**

For your Ford Focus related discussion
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

wheel bearing ... why would your rotor be all fucked??? check yer brakes, and that big divit....new rotors!!!!! go get some. :shock: i was woundering why you had so much strut shaft hanging through the top?!?! you should only have like a 1/4 to 1/2 inch past the mount nut. :shock:
Image wink wink.....bitches
Deagle50ae

awww. 4,000 miles and I already wrecked my brakes.
I wear my sunglasses at night.
SVT-swap

Deagle50ae wrote: awww. 4,000 miles and I already wrecked my brakes.

That pedal in th middle is for emergency use only. :lol:
Deagle50ae

alright. so
ford says.... the noise is a bad wheel bearing. they will replace it under warranty.

BUT

the threads on the axle shaft are stripped and they WONT COVER IT. they want to charge me $650 for something that should be covered under warranty. I DID NOT touch that bolt. they had the car in the winter suspecting an issue with the axle shaft. the mechanic even said doing the suspension shouldn't have anything to do with that nut. this is fucked. I am talking to a manager tomorrow. My father has purchased 3 newer trucks from them in the last 6 years, and my car has a little over 4,500 miles on it. Why would they dick with me like that?? They get paid faster from Ford for warranty than they do anybody else.

plus
they can't even get the part until Wednesday . so.... I suck at life.
Deagle50ae

I called them back and INSISTED that bolt was never touched and the service guy talked to the tech and they decided to do the work under warranty after all! YAY for being assertive! so tomorrow, I get my exhaust and some new wheels and tires. and Wednesday they get the part in and they can fix this shit.

also I just realized... they wanted to charge me FULL LABOR for the axle when the shit would ALREADY be apart for them to do the bearing! they would have raked in double labor costs! fucking idiots. this is the stuff I always heard about with dealers... never thought it'd actually be a reality for me.
soul_hammer
Banned!

yeah most steelers suck ass as far as the service dept. some are good and on the up and up tho. glad to ear youre getting it fixed under warranty.
Deagle50ae

I'm glad I called Steve at Tousley. he told me to let them know I wouldn't be having them service my vehicle if this stuff didnt get fixed under warranty. I told them I'd buy parts at near cost and fix it myself... then they called me back and reconsidered. buahahaha! I'm not usually the type of person to argue with a place like that... but now I'm realllly glad I did. I wasn't looking forward to spending my tint and wheel money on repairs.
soul_hammer
Banned!

i used to be like that but got tired of places not doing there part and now ill raise some serious hell if they try and jack me around.
aaron_bliss
Car: Black ZX3 SES Loaded

so what size sidewall are you rocking there? 50?

Looks awsome, can you go lower if you want with the ford kit?

I saw some 45's on a scion TC - the look slick but the car needs to me lower for sure to have that low of a side wall.
can you even have a 45 in the winter?

im still looking at droping mine but can not decide (what if I get different wheels and tires?) how low to go or what to buy... eibach, ford.... kit or just springs...

dilema!

again, looks awsome!
Black ZX3 loaded
http:/www.myspace.com/aaronbliss
http://www.myspace.com/jackcomplex
ATTN: This Weekend!!!!
My 31st B-day bash at the first ave VIP ROOM
PBZX3

Never mind. I see this is an old post and you resolved all your problems.
Paul

Red 2001 ZX3 I/H/E, UDP and FR2's, KW Variant 1, kids car
Red 2005 ZX3 FSW Stage 2 Turbo, FSW Stealth Exhaust, Steeda springs, KYB AGX, 3dCarbon body, Custom leather.
Green 2000 Windstar, Stock, Wifes car/vacation vehicle
Deagle50ae

yep. thanks anyways PBZX3 :)

as for Aaron_BLiss' question which I must ahve missed. 215/45's