Winter mods?

For your Ford Focus related discussion
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

So what have you guys been up to this winter? If i ever get my car back, I have a lsd and CM stage 4 waiting to go in. :twisted:

Then J&S, 3 inch exhaust, alarm.
07 ST S.A.P.
PBZX3

Researching tires and cams.
The Falken Aziens will be shot by late spring or early summer. They stick pretty good but I sure didn't get many miles out of those things. I'm guessing 10 to 12k will be it. I want to try something different, maybe the P-Zero Asimmetrico's. I want a tire that sticks good on the track but lasts 15 to 20k. That isn't too much to ask for is it? :wink:
I'm also looking at cams. I may go with Cat. McNews has them on there car with the FR head making 160hp and 154tq. Pretty respectable numbers especially the torque. I need torque for the track days I go to.
That's about it.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Well thus far I've collected the following:

cam gears, svt dead pedal, shorty antenna, sway bars, plug wires, and a euro hoodlocking assembly.

I have a down payment in on a new bumper and sideskirts, I just have to import the rear now and a set of fenders. I also am planning on cams and an exhaust by summer. We'll see though. :twisted:
Dead10

Like you Clean I have a LSD,Stg4 Clutch, Flywheel to install. Heck i have to put together my spare mtx-75 some time soon =P.

where are you going to get your stuff put in? how much is i going to run you?

Dead10
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

Dead10 wrote: Like you Clean I have a LSD,Stg4 Clutch, Flywheel to install. Heck i have to put together my spare mtx-75 some time soon =P.

where are you going to get your stuff put in? how much is i going to run you?

Dead10

Well I can take the tranny out, and put the clutch in, but im going to ask noresull if he will do the lsd.
07 ST S.A.P.
Dead10

Clean you have a lift to get your tranny out? or are you going to do this on your back? I am looking for some one who wants to make afew bucks to install mine at the moment

tho i might have just picked up some stage one cam's for 250 shipped!

Check out bat they have the shim kit 39.00 and bearing 15.70 each for the diff install

http://65.109.103.142/files/focus.pdf

Dead10
noresull

Dead10, let me know if You want me to hook you up with your installs. I am fairly cheap and have done several cam jobs and am pretty good with the Focus in general.
Dead10

Noresull,

I will let you know about the cams. I might do them my self or wait until i get a head. what about the mtx-75 swap? you up for that? I understand if you say no it sound like a PITA.

Dead10
noresull

Dead10 wrote: Noresull,

I will let you know about the cams. I might do them my self or wait until i get a head. what about the mtx-75 swap? you up for that? I understand if you say no it sound like a PITA.

Dead10

When You say the swap, You mean the LSD in the MTX-75? If so, I can and will, I would prefer wait until the spring when it's warmer. Besides right now I'm kinda in the middle of a gig fixing portable fish houses. :)
Dead10

hrm.. i was plan'n on spring time to =). By swap i mean swap tranny. I have a mtx-75 i am rebuilding atm. New diff/flywheel/clutch. I am looking to mabey do some gears or dog box if i can find them and the money!

but i will start a post some time close to the spring. I might be getting some air tools soon so i might tackle this my self but nots 100% sure

thx
Dead10

ps can you tell me how i can figure out what year the MTX-75 i forgot to ask when i got it
iamgod
has seen the light

i had noresull put my cams in...nothing but pleased. thanks again john.

also i have no winter plans because no matter what i do i keep gettin laid off ... :shock:

...but i did want to get a magnapack resonator welded in to tame the unruly sound...i actuly looked out my window when the neighbors were bad mouthin my car because of how loud it is :twisted:
Dead10

Muahahha.. at ford racing head to the list of mods =)

damn i need this f'n snow to melt

Dead10
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

http://www.thefocusshop.com
I am in the process of developing a new valence spoiler for public sale. The site will be the platform I am using to launch it with. I am planning on a May 1 release. Currently I am test fitting a couple of submitted designs.
These valence spoilers are targeted to be an alternative to the Street Edition valence available from Ford. Depending on the final design chosen, price could be anywhere from $75 to $140. I may release more than one. I have a couple of other products in the design/materials procurement phase as well. These will follow the release of the spoiler/s.