A few (very few) from Wings and wheels.

Show off your pictures!!!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Just a few quick pics, great show as usual. Lots of VW's but only one lonely SVT Focus hiding in the corner :(

Anyways, on to the insanity.

This poor thing could have been a nice Healey, Instead it's some nasty sort of morphodite, loads of fun to drive though I'll bet.

The powerplant,

Then we have the Merkur's,

This one is just nuts, Small block Ford with a turbo and all wheel drive!! :shock:

And one of the most beautiful motorcycles I've ever seen,

There were tons more but I wasn't feeling much like taking pics.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

Looks like alot of fun...I normally go every year but last minute I couldn't go.... :( Oh well always next year.
TURBO BABY!!!
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

So where are the VW's?
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Like I said, I didn't take a ton of pics. I had my son and a friend of his and we stayed pretty busy.

We REALLY need to get a group out for this next year, It's a great show and all it costs is the gas to get there.

I bought lunch for myself and the two kids and it was $11.00 :shock: even the food is good and cheap.

harold
Car: '06 BMW 330i

FORDSVTPARTS wrote: Then we have the Merkurs,
Hey, you can see part of mine in the first shot! :)

Tim (the guy with the red one) ended up winning in the "German: Other" category. Both he and Eric (yellow XR) were finalists along with an Audi Quattro Coupe. I think the 4 of us were the only entries in that category and the only reason we entered is because it was free and Eric was egging us on.

There was so much cool stuff there. I'm actually trying to sell my XR so I can move on to something else and I've been looking at MGBs, TR6s and Fiat Spiders. It was torture walking around with all those ones just sitting there.
Focus: singular
Foci: plural
Not interchangeable
Steve@Tasca
Midget

How much for the XR?

harold

I'd like to get $2500 for it with all the parts I've got and a copy of the shop manual on CD. The paint is a little rough and it's got a cracked windshield, but it's got a T5 from a Mustang SVO (it's so much better than the T9 and the ratios are perfect for the XR), it runs very well and the interior is fantastic. I need to put in a speedo cable (Rock Auto sent me the wrong one packaged in the right box and I haven't gotten around to ordering a new one) and a couple other little things before I sell it.
Not interchangeable
Steve@Tasca
Midget

harold wrote:I'd like to get $2500 for it with all the parts I've got and a copy of the shop manual on CD. The paint is a little rough and it's got a cracked windshield, but it's got a T5 from a Mustang SVO (it's so much better than the T9 and the ratios are perfect for the XR), it runs very well and the interior is fantastic. I need to put in a speedo cable (Rock Auto sent me the wrong one packaged in the right box and I haven't gotten around to ordering a new one) and a couple other little things before I sell it.
Damn, makes me wish I had $2500.00 lying around.

That would be a fun car to play with!

harold

FORDSVTPARTS wrote: Damn, makes me wish I had $2500.00 lying around.

Hey, you've got kids, put 'em to work. Alternately, I'll take your dad's Austin Healey as an even trade...

It is a fun car to play with. I had some fun on the ride home yesterday and broke the tail loose a couple times when I didn't mean to. I'd forgotten what it's like to drive that thing. This one's also a lot cleaner than my last one was.
Not interchangeable
Steve@Tasca
Midget

harold wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote: Damn, makes me wish I had $2500.00 lying around.

Alternately, I'll take your dad's Austin Healey as an even trade...
Right, I'll see what I can do :?

If I had that car I wouldn't need anything else, It's the most fun of any car I've ever driven.

I have driven a few XR turbos and they are a lot of fun.

Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

That Merkur AWD came to the north MNSC meet tonight. :shock: Plenty of thought and craftmanship went into that car! He did a Awesome job on that car 8)
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
closetfordfan
Car: 1996 ram

Patalrob wrote:That Merkur AWD came to the north MNSC meet tonight. :shock: Plenty of thought and craftmanship went into that car! He did a Awesome job on that car 8)
I concurr, VERY cool car and definitly unexpected
harold

Patalrob wrote:That Merkur AWD came to the north MNSC meet tonight. :shock: Plenty of thought and craftmanship went into that car! He did a Awesome job on that car 8)
I don't know how much he talked about it, but that's the 3rd drivetrain he's modified to go in the car and the second AWD drivetrain it's had.
Not interchangeable
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

harold wrote:I'd like to get $2500 for it with all the parts I've got and a copy of the shop manual on CD. The paint is a little rough and it's got a cracked windshield, but it's got a T5 from a Mustang SVO (it's so much better than the T9 and the ratios are perfect for the XR), it runs very well and the interior is fantastic. I need to put in a speedo cable (Rock Auto sent me the wrong one packaged in the right box and I haven't gotten around to ordering a new one) and a couple other little things before I sell it.

specs on the xr? i've been looking for something to replace my f150 as my dd drive to work vehicle.
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
harold

Well, it's stock other than the transmission. It's got a Ford 2.3l turbo, a T5 from a Mustang SVO with the stock SVO Hurst shifter, cloth interior with heated seats (not sure if they work since I haven't driven it when it was cold enough to check) and a moonroof. It's got cruise, but since I still haven't gotten around to ordering the speedo cable again, I don't know if that works, either. A/C doesn't work, but it appears the parts are all in decent shape, so it might just need a charge.

It also would come with my collection of parts.

If you want to use it as a daily driver, you'll want to join at least a mailing list or forum so you'll know where to pick up parts. I've been into these things for about 8 years, so I know what all interchanges and where to buy stuff, but it might not be that easy for a newcomer. I bought it as a second car to play with because the body is in nice shape and I was going to garage it all winter. My last one was my daily driver and I used it to deliver pizza until it was totaled by some punk in his dad's Acura.
Not interchangeable