ban happy nils is loved.....

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

http://www.mnsportcompacts.net/forum/sh ... tcount=100
Pappy - Following in my footsteps and is primed to become a bona fide alcoholic by the time he turns 22. He lives on the Minnesota / Wisconsin border (aka east snobville), but it might as well be Siberia b/c that's how far it feels. He has a nice car, and then sets up car shows that he promptly wins. Big trophy for Nils, from Nils, high five. He hangs out with Jrod a lot, but we don't hold that against him because his car is actually nice. In his spare time he replaces engines, supercharges them, and then replaces them again. He claims it's not his fault, but we all know it really is.
- Josh
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

I guess I could really give a shit about what that guy says. He's obviously suffering from envy. Why is this crap even on here? I am not in favor of cross forum crap. I guess if you want to go through the hassel of putting on a show, you'd better drive a pile of crap so some weak sauce doesn't bust out in a hissy fit.

Eh...you caught me at a bad time. No matter. I've spent enough time on this kiddie crap.

oh yeah.....craptacular :lol:
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

That post came from the man probably half responsible for Nils puking the night before the show.
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

HotRodWagon wrote:I guess I could really give a shit about what that guy says. He's obviously suffering from envy. Why is this crap even on here? I am not in favor of cross forum crap. I guess if you want to go through the hassel of putting on a show, you'd better drive a pile of crap so some weak sauce doesn't bust out in a hissy fit.

Eh...you caught me at a bad time. No matter. I've spent enough time on this kiddie crap.

oh yeah.....craptacular :lol:
I think he was joking Chalon. :lol: I agree tho.. Nils is an alcoholic now
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

zurno wrote:That post came from the man probably half responsible for Nils puking the night before the show.
I'd go with fully responsible. That fucker kept buying me more alcohol.... ugh.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

what you have like 3 apple tinnies and caller a night, shit the last time i drank i broke my buddies leg in 4 places, did a nother going to hell deed, then decided it time to be sober for ever. but still if your gonna party hard then you gotta suffer hard too. quit yer crying, and youngin, the best thing for a hang over is pedialight. 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

geez.... Chalton take a chill pill. It was a JOKE. Rozzwell is the owner/operator of MNSC, the place at which nils first originated from before he saw the light and found his way over to here ;)

Anyways, I thought it was funny becuase we call him ban happy nils here, and the whole point to the thread over at mnsc was about "overzelous" mods.

that is all.

- Josh
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

umdivx wrote:geez.... Chalton take a chill pill. It was a JOKE. Rozzwell is the owner/operator of MNSC, the place at which nils first originated from before he saw the light and found his way over to here ;)

Anyways, I thought it was funny becuase we call him ban happy nils here, and the whole point to the thread over at mnsc was about "overzelous" mods.

that is all.

- Josh
Ok, my bad. Please accepy my apology. I've been on edge the past few days.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
19-Delta
Car: '04 ZX3 2.3L Ex-PZEV

focinite wrote:the best thing for a hang over is pedialight. 8)
Well, actually, I have found that getting stuck with an IV and a 1/2L of saline is a much better way to recover than ANY form of drink. Puts the liquids right where they are needed. In addition to that, morning after IV's can be a good refresher for those than need more "sticking" practice.

Cheers,
tim
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

focinite wrote:what you have like 3 apple tinnies and caller a night, shit the last time i drank i broke my buddies leg in 4 places, did a nother going to hell deed, then decided it time to be sober for ever. but still if your gonna party hard then you gotta suffer hard too. quit yer crying, and youngin, the best thing for a hang over is pedialight. 8)
I'm sorry, I'm not an alcoholic so I don't drink like that. So when I get drunk it is on a rare occasion.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

Pappy wrote:
focinite wrote:what you have like 3 apple tinnies and caller a night, shit the last time i drank i broke my buddies leg in 4 places, did a nother going to hell deed, then decided it time to be sober for ever. but still if your gonna party hard then you gotta suffer hard too. quit yer crying, and youngin, the best thing for a hang over is pedialight. 8)
I'm sorry, I'm not an alcoholic so I don't drink like that. So when I get drunk it is on a rare occasion.
commin mistake. its not how often, its how much, and what it does to you when you do drink. i thought i wasnt an alcoholic, till some one that is pointed it out . and also a pretty boy like yer self shouldnt drink, you might flirt with the wrong kinda guy. :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

That post over there is actually pretty damn funny if you read through what he wrote about everyone. I think everyone is taking it a little too seriously :lol:

Nils is a mod because he has to rig his own car shows to eliminate the grand am/eclipse competition...
Buwahahaha jk :P
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

its obviously a joke, but i'm not personally a big fan of mnsc... maybe its the strict rules on racing, but then again, if i had big sponsors i'd be pretty damn strict too. either way, nils > ross. Hands down!
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Flea wrote:ii'm not personally a big fan of mnsc...

either way, nils > ross. Hands down!

x2 8)

Mnfocus > mnsc
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha