Attn. Any Info regarding attempted theft!

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
iamgod
has seen the light

my wife has been driving my focus since i got the audi cause hers is a massive POS...anywho she had driven it to school ie North Hennipen CC and when she came out the driver side of my reiger bumper was partially torn off cracked infront of the head light.
thinking it was just a hit and run i was removing it to put on the stock one i noticed that both euro turn signals were unplugged...curious i went to check out the "paint marks" and it turned out to be just dirt, not even a scratch, and inspecting it further led me to believe someone tried to steal my bumper thinging it was held by plastic rivets they brok off the drivers side mounting points and snapped off a piece where they held on near the wheel well.

needless to say i desire ruthless revenge :evil: :x
FOCI

Lets have the next MNFOC g2g be a manhunt for the bitch that can't afford there own bumper
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Dust it for prints... we'll find them.... That sucks man!
iamgod
has seen the light

i'm miff'd cause before it was cracked but salvagable now its scrap! :x

would anyone be interested in the euro turn signals?

also my body shop never gave me my us spec bulb assemblies for the turn signals back if anyone has a set they would trade?
trahma
has a blownup bomb

iamgod wrote: i'm miff'd cause before it was cracked but salvagable now its scrap! :x

would anyone be interested in the euro turn signals?

also my body shop never gave me my us spec bulb assemblies for the turn signals back if anyone has a set they would trade?

Will these fit the collection bumper? If so I'm probably interested if they're not amber.
Focal_Nutz

Euro Turn Signals? Are you talking FRONT grille style or on the side ....
Gimme a hollar....

And as for the bastards who tried to steal the front end.....Let's hunt them down, Back them into an alley...and Kick the shit out of the MNFOC style....Yeaahh Boy!
iamgod
has seen the light

they are the stock amber euro turn sigs... mounts in bumper...but they have a diff mounting so i can't reuse the lamp unit...

and yes lets hunt them down!

-oh and yea i need the us stock bumper side signal lamp units
trahma
has a blownup bomb

iamgod wrote: they are the stock amber euro turn sigs... mounts in bumper...but they have a diff mounting so i can't reuse the lamp unit...

and yes lets hunt them down!

-oh and yea i need the us stock bumper side signal lamp units

Do you mind if they're APC clears? I'll be moving to my collection bumper very soon and as long as I can find my stock indicators you can have my clears for the cost of a lunch sometime. I'll be in the cities this weekend as well.
iamgod
has seen the light

i don't need the shell only the bulb and wiring conector...the piece that clicks into the shell...and coo..i got your lunch!
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

hey trahma what u gonna be in town for?
trahma
has a blownup bomb

umdivx wrote: hey trahma what u gonna be in town for?

I'm helping LouisZerr with some stuff.. Unfortunately I dj that night so I'll be turning right back around to head up here.
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

holy crap dude, that sucks, what do you think we coul do to find these punks? :twisted:
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
iamgod
has seen the light

i am gonna find out if there are security cameras in the parking lot and then see if they will allow a viewing 8)