british flag

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
FOCI

last nite on university a black svt with what looked like the british flag on a white hood. Anybody here? And I watched some guys parking brake go out when he was parked on a hill. It rolled into the front of a civic about three times. The civic kept backing up like three feet hten the truck would roll into it again. It was funny. :lol:
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

I've seen that same car in the Hopkins area. I use to live there and i would see it every morning. Don't know who it is though.
Slower than your stock focus.
Focal_Nutz

Yeah I met dude, He has a 2003 SVT I believe maybe 2002....Not for sure, Can't even remember his name.....But I can't remember anyone's name so that ain't no suprise. He was parked at the Auto-Trader parking lot for a while....BTW.....Great Turnout last Friday at Uni....I saw at least 7 Foci, hopefully we can keep this rolling, and this summer should have a huge ass turnout.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

We need mnfoc stickers!
07 ST S.A.P.
Focal_Nutz

CleanZX3 wrote: We need mnfoc stickers!

WORD.

I am definetly down with that.
Shmoges

Last sunday there where 4 focuses racing in the mowag autox! it was awsome we got some of the best times of the day in our classes. WE should ge tmore ppl to race at these, there fun.