ebay header

For your Ford Focus related discussion
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

ebay baby, my new best friend, i found a 4-2-1 header on there made by ssautochrome, 115 shipped. i ironically just got this instaled the day after the meet, boo.
i'm satisfied, but if you buy one you'll hiave to use your stock metal manifold gasket :roll:
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Hey that's cool! Did you do the install yourself? How did that go besides the reuse of the manifod gasket? Any fitment issues? Keep us in the loop as to how it all works out, i am sure there are a lot of people wondering about that exact part.
Slower than your stock focus.
Flea

alright here's the skinny, fitment is great, but you will have to remobe the bracket between the header and the flexpipe, the header doesn't butt up against it like the cat pipe does. and the header is solid enough to support the flexpipe, instalation is a snap if you have the right tools, me and 2 buddies had it in within 2 hours, it only took so long because ford decoided to put on 3 studs instead of just having all bolts to hold on the stock manifold(god knows why) so you wil need a 14mm deep well for that. uhmmm, yea, its easy, and i will keep you updated on how well the welds hold up and what not :D
oh and if anyone is wondering how it sounds...heh, now i know what some of you meant by having a race header and no cat being really loud, lol, and here i thyought my freakin off road pipe was loud :p
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
iamgod
has seen the light

bah you don't know loud!!! :shock:
dave5678

I had that ssautochrome header installed since november... you can check it out from the link in my sig. I have had absolutly no problems with it. My car was so incredible loud that people had ringing in there ears for a while. RaceHeader+2.5 Borla=no more ear drums. People would hear me for miles no joke. You gotta get a resonator installed.
2000 ZX3 Kona(5spd)
AEM CAI+Water Bypass
SSAutoChrome 4-1 Y long header
2.5 SS Flexpipe
2.5 SS Borla(Trubendz)
B&M Short Shifter
DiabloSport Chip JFA8
FC 2 Piece Pully Kit(Silver)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/dave5678
Flea

you have a 4-1 though according to your sig, i've got the 4-2-1