A few (very few) from Wings and wheels.

Show off your pictures!!!
mars

holy crap i didnt even notice the 7m in that car (1st pic)!!! that things gotta be quick!!
2004 EAP Comp. Orange Focus SVT - LOUD AZZ SVT exhaust!!!!
146.64whp/129.47tq
ch435
Boom. Oh shit...
Car: 02 Subaru Outback

Yeah, that maroon merkur (Tims) was HOT. Couldn't believe how much he fabbed up. But he did say he was an engineer. Said it put 418 to the wheels, but he felt it could do better, because that was with single exhaust.
Let's go boating.

harold
Car: '06 BMW 330i

ch435 wrote:Yeah, that maroon merkur (Tims) was HOT. Couldn't believe how much he fabbed up. But he did say he was an engineer. Said it put 418 to the wheels, but he felt it could do better, because that was with single exhaust.
Yeah, he's an engineer at Graco and he worked at Honeywell before that. He's also single, so he's got a lot of time and he's got a mill and a metal lathe in his garage along with MIG and TIG welders.

As I recall, the 2.5l he had in there before was putting somewhere around 400 to the rear wheels (RWD only at that point) and most of the exhaust was the same. At that time, he had something like 2-3 PSI of backpressure in the downpipe right after the turbo. He said he did some measurements with the current setup and was getting around 7PSI. That's probably choking it off quite a bit.
Focus: singular
Foci: plural
Not interchangeable