So who's boosted?

For your Ford Focus related discussion
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

HotRodWagon wrote: Man,
What happened? Good grief...4 blocks? What the hell was so f'd up?
I'm guessing you don't want to be reminded....
I have an AC3 kit for my car...have yet to intall it b/c I need to spend major qwon on my atx....I'm working on solving that. I heard Lidio has tuned a few AC3's....but I'm leaning towards the SCT software. I haven't been hearing much good about Tom lately....I'm staying away.

The story is just too long to write out. If you search the FI forum on Focaljet you can get part of the story. Tell ya what- come to the GTG and I'll recount the entire tale for everyone to hear. :)

The experience with Lidio was absolutely awesome. The guy is amazing at what he does and really knows his stuff. Most all of his tuning is done in a realworld situation- driving on the street. Of course in the real world you don't normally have two computers and a heated wideband O2 sensor hooked up to your car. :lol:
Believe me- after 8 1/2 months and 4 engine blocks, the car definitely earned the name Debacle.

I don't like Tom (and neither should you).
Focal_Nutz

Oh damn Doughboy, that blows big time.....

I have been anxious to get the manual thing down, so I can start doing things to my car....But after hearing all this, I am sorta umm....worried that the SVT will soon grow to hate me.

BTW....Qwon...That Sh** is funny as hell, haven't heard that in a while.

:lol: