Procharger

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

blcksvt2003 wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote:Almost forgot the FS Werks turbo, it really will be the best thing going as it'll be 100% plug and play and it includes tuning.

fswerks kit....i dont know..doesnt sound like thats happening anytime. plus i reeeeally wanna do the pro charger just cause theres not too many out there :) we'll see tho...

There's plenty of reasons you don't see too many out there.....
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

blcksvt2003 wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote:Almost forgot the FS Werks turbo, it really will be the best thing going as it'll be 100% plug and play and it includes tuning.

fswerks kit....i dont know..doesnt sound like thats happening anytime. plus i reeeeally wanna do the pro charger just cause theres not too many out there :) we'll see tho...

Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

Pappy wrote:
blcksvt2003 wrote:

bet it will break 200 hp tho ;) not lookin for crazy power just fun DD
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
blcksvt2003 wrote:

FS Werks not happening? Really?

http://forums.focaljet.com/fswerks/6182 ... 137-a.html

Yeah it's taking a little while but this isn't some fly by night company producing the kit, they're taking their time and doing it right. Once the Zetec kit is done the SVT kit only require minor mods from their Zetec kit.

If FS Werks says it's coming, it's coming.
missed this before, badass, i love fswerks for sure, just fell in love with the procharger on the bullitt so i thought it would be badass. I would definitely have a tough choice then when this kit comes out.
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake