2003 COMPETITON ORANGE EAP SVT W/29k MILES

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
Forbidn
Car: 2004 Mach1/2002 SVT Focus

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
The Cooper S does have about a 100 lb weight advantage on the SVT which evens out the stock hp ratings, I'd be up for a run against a supercharged Cooper S. :)

What he said... I dont care what the "stats" are... the SVTs have no torque... I could go for a fun run Steve :)
2002 CD Silver SVT Focus (1 of 513) 03 Comp Orange SVT EAP Focus (1 of 301)
2003 Chili-Red MiniCooperS 2004 Oxford White Mach1 (1 Of 512)
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

:(

Wanna trade? Even up? Lol
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

Forbidn wrote:
pantera1 wrote:$6200 and we'll pick up tomorrow?
LOL Dont completely lowball the shit outta me :) I just sold my non EAP silver 02 for $5k with 102k miles. If your seriously interested PM me.
I'm gonna be entirely honest here, but book value on that car is about 5500 or possibly 6k. There is a lot to be said about the condition and mileage of yours, but that only adds so much.

Good luck, though, you might be able to get 8-10 if you find the right buyer, but don't expect miracles.
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Forbidn wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
The Cooper S does have about a 100 lb weight advantage on the SVT which evens out the stock hp ratings, I'd be up for a run against a supercharged Cooper S. :)

What he said... I dont care what the "stats" are... the SVTs have no torque... I could go for a fun run Steve :)
I wouldn't say NO torque, The Cooper S is rated at 163hp and 155 lb ft and thats crankshaft horsepower and torque.

The SVT was rated at 170 hp and 145 lb ft, Mine with really nothing more than a decent tune puts down 154 whp and 140 lb ft.

Untuned SVT's tend to put down around 140 whp and 128 lb ft, at least that's what your silver one did at Hi-Tech.

You never did have either of yours tuned did you? A properly tuned SVT is a whole different car than stock.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Forbidn wrote:
Pappy wrote:
Forbidn wrote:Superchargers never get old :)
Wanna bet?
Yep lol

You lost. Theres a reason I sold a supercharged car and bought a turbo'd one.

But good luck on the sale. I always wanted a Comp Orange SVT to play with...hopefully this ones goes to a good home...
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

FORDSVTPARTS wrote: What he said... I dont care what the "stats" are... the SVTs have no torque... I could go for a fun run Steve :)
I wouldn't say NO torque, The Cooper S is rated at 163hp and 155 lb ft and thats crankshaft horsepower and torque.

The SVT was rated at 170 hp and 145 lb ft, Mine with really nothing more than a decent tune puts down 154 whp and 140 lb ft.

Untuned SVT's tend to put down around 140 whp and 128 lb ft, at least that's what your silver one did at Hi-Tech.

You never did have either of yours tuned did you? A properly tuned SVT is a whole different car than stock.[/quote]

The reason it feels so torqy is because of the S/C.

And I put down 150 with a short ram and an orp untuned.
Forbidn

tgnorman wrote:
Forbidn wrote:
pantera1 wrote:$6200 and we'll pick up tomorrow?
LOL Dont completely lowball the shit outta me :) I just sold my non EAP silver 02 for $5k with 102k miles. If your seriously interested PM me.
I'm gonna be entirely honest here, but book value on that car is about 5500 or possibly 6k. There is a lot to be said about the condition and mileage of yours, but that only adds so much.

Good luck, though, you might be able to get 8-10 if you find the right buyer, but don't expect miracles.
Now i remember why i hardly post here... I will repeat myself again... A starting point... as in i have room to haggle but I'm not giving away the rarest color EAP with the lowww ass mileage for close to what i sold a silver 2002 NON EAP with 102k miles for $5k with a ton of rock chips and non perfect interior... Its worth more and it is very sought after... I'm sorry you don't like my starting point but that's exactly what it is... Even on CL the higher mileage and not as nice svts go for around 7-8k so no... I WILL NOT give it away and I DONT HAVE to sell it. Apparently you all think I'm in a hurry to do so and I'm not... I don't care if I own it for 2-3 more years... I am simply offering up a vehicle i hardly use to someone who has future plans for it.

Here is the KBB link... Looks like $7,700 is pretty damn close to 8k already. Thanks. They don't even take anything into consideration besides mileage and features...
http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/Pricing ... onditions=

Even Focaljet seems to appreciate it more for what it is. If someone can actually afford this and is interested.... please feel free to email.... I would love to take it out of storage for the first time this year and show it! As for this thread... I think I'm done.

Email: xxxgermanbabexxx@yahoo.com

Sorry guys but it gets really old. Fast...
If I wanted these kind of remarks I would have posted on TCS. I never remembered this board being so... "salty." Kinda sucks...
And yes... I own both cars... I DRIVE BOTH. I don't give a shit about stats... i wasn't talking about stats... you asked for my opinion and i gave it to you BASED ON HOW THEY FEEL. I don't "race" either 4banger so i really don't need to get into this argument either. If i cared about numbers and time slips still i would have kept my MACH1...
Last edited by Forbidn on Sun May 23, 2010 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forbidn

Forbidn

Can we be civil now?....
Steve@Tasca
Midget

For the record-I think your price is completely in line with the condition and rarity of the car.

Anyone that isn't happy with the price really should simply stay out of it.

Good luck with the sale :D

Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Forbidn

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:For the record-I think your price is completely in line with the condition and rarity of the car.

Anyone that isn't happy with the price really should simply stay out of it.

Good luck with the sale :D

Thank you Steve! I knew I loved you for a reason! Thank you for understanding I'm not literally expecting 11k :)
pantera1

Sorry, should have PM'ed you with that crazy low offer. Thought I'd throw it out to see if could be stolen. lol

We do want an orange EAP SVT, but not willing to pay a premium for a low mileage piece, as we're going to pile up the miles anyways.

Just brought home a skidloader and a motorcycle on a package deal, so our orange EAP SVT will have to wait.

Excuse me while I go out to water the money tree. :lol:

Good luck with the sale. Somebody is going to get a nice car.
05 Pitch Black ST
04 Sangria Red ZTS
01 CD Silver ZX3
Forbidn

pantera1 wrote:Sorry, should have PM'ed you with that crazy low offer. Thought I'd throw it out to see if could be stolen. lol

We do want an orange EAP SVT, but not willing to pay a premium for a low mileage piece, as we're going to pile up the miles anyways.

Just brought home a skidloader and a motorcycle on a package deal, so our orange EAP SVT will have to wait.

Excuse me while I go out to water the money tree. :lol:

Good luck with the sale. Somebody is going to get a nice car.
Oh no your fine, Nothing was aimed at you :) just the ones who felt they needed to comment. I am open to offers just a little more reasonably close to what I'm asking. Thank you for the compliment though!
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

just gotta find the right buyer is all

I believe the tranny is similar between the SVT and the mini, but I wonder how the gearing is? also, whats the tire size for comparison

I could see there being a possibility for the mini being or atleast feeling faster
HilloNative
Car: 2004 Sonic Blue SVTF

WOW! dont sell it Jen. I wish i had the money, i will love to have that sexy orange SVT, btw the price is good, for the miles. I paid more than that for mine, and is not orange.

Good luck with the sell, and hope that it finds a nice home and owner.
Nacidos Ford... Nacidos Fuerte...