No more pretty car.

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Miller
Car: 02 Black SVT Focus

Love that place. With finals and working 30 hours a week I forgot to pay my loan for like 20 days late, since i usually pay 2 months at a pop. No late charge. It was amazing.
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

i was like 8 months ahead on my last car loan. that place is great. i recommend them to EVERYONE. i think i even plugged them on here once or twice. when i was a kid an old guy co-workr borrowed me the money to open the account. BEST DECISION EVER! they have helped us sooo much. we'd have nothing and be nowhere without their help. we owe so much to them for everything they've done.
we opened a saving for our kid too
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
Miller

They even have a branch in the basement of the student union right here on campus in Mankato.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

From looking at the damage, only part that needs to be replaced is the headlight.

The hood and bumper just need barely a touch of bodywork and paint...
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Pappy wrote:From looking at the damage, only part that needs to be replaced is the headlight.

The hood and bumper just need barely a touch of bodywork and paint...
This is true...

I see in my eyes a 1 hr or less dent. Even the headlight might beable to get buffed out. But it should be replaced. A good body shop would have your car done in less than a day.
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Miller

there is a dent all the way across where the lines end. The shop manager at Mankato Ford said it would need replacement because it would be hard to straighten it across the hood.
Patalrob
Borlatap

Could you get a bigger picture of the hood?
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
02 SVTF ...........
Miller

Miller

You can kinda see how each line has a dent at the top and the outside ones are the worst.
Patalrob
Borlatap

That is pretty gnarly.

It somtimes all depends on what shop you bring it to. It can be fixed but the time that even a good body person would have into it would be better off getting a new hood.
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
02 SVTF ...........
Miller

Monkey-Gein wrote:i was like 8 months ahead on my last car loan. that place is great. i recommend them to EVERYONE. i think i even plugged them on here once or twice. when i was a kid an old guy co-workr borrowed me the money to open the account. BEST DECISION EVER! they have helped us sooo much. we'd have nothing and be nowhere without their help. we owe so much to them for everything they've done.
we opened a saving for our kid too
What company is best for a CF hood? Insurance company is sending me a check for 17xx bones so I'm gonna get a nice CF hood and not sure what headlights, and prolly some new tires. Not sure if I'll be allowed to spend it on tires since the bank has to approve of that too.