Trading post thread

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
sc0tty8

Ok, in my angst at trying to find my stapler, I have come to the conclusion I need to clean house.

I have a lot of cr...stuff :lol:

OK, I am going to go down the list of what I got, and, what I would like to get in return, its like a garage sale...

Ok, I have 2 sets of PC speakers, they are powered, 1 set is a 2.1 logitech unit, has hardly any use on it, prob has some scuffs from being moved from closet to closet.

Other set is a set of logitech 5.1's I believe. They have light use on them, and, prob suffer more from dust then anything else.

Both sets are entry-type speakers, but, they are pretty decent.

Next, I have a sound blaster extigy or something like that, its a USB sound card, have USB cable, power cable

Next, a set of some old pioneer 5x7's, they are 3 way and came from my black tbird They worked ok when pulled, will fit focus.

Next, some pioneer 10" sub, its an oldy, its like 400w max and 120rms, I am unsure fo the condition, its been in the bottom of my hallway closet since who knows when...

Next, some 10" speaker grills, these where from my brother's truck box, he no longer has the box, they are grills only, no clips, black mesh type.

Next, modded PSone. I have a power cord for it and I think thats it...no controllers or a/v.

Next, some old jensen amp, I bought this thing like 6? years ago, it was a backup amp and does not have much use on it, it does have some marks on it, its 75x2@4ohm 125x2@2ohm, 350x1@4ohm. Terminals are not stripped, I might have the manual and the high level input plug for it still(I think its in a drawer in the basement).

Next, misc old computers. These are like p2-ish era. I think one is a p2 233 and the other is a ppro 266 or something like that. One takes simms, the other dimms, there are no dimms to go with the one, I think I am keeping one of the hard drives, 1 has multi-color leds in it, it was a file server. They work, so, if your a tinkerer....no nics no dimms, and I am keeping one of the hard drives...

Next, old 5 disk changer, its a teac and like 6 years old, unsure of shape! Has remote.

I would like to get rid of this stuff as opposed to putting it on the curb, first come first grabs....

If you want to trade, I would like to get a decent used cd player for the other car, some 12ga speaker wire with banana plugs on 1 end, and, I think that is about it. A few of the items I would like to get some cash for, like the amp, the other stuff, could prob go for nil.
sc0tty8

OK found the stapler!

I also found:

v1.6 xbox psu

old imac with kb/mouse

2 cordless phones, 1 with answering machine

an old socket 7 mobo

TONS of cat 5 cabling

misc xbox case parts

dead v1.6 mobo(I think it can be revived, I fixed a trace but don't have a stock HDD for it so if you do tsop flashes...)
sc0tty8

powered pc speakers and pc's goin' to the divx man....
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

how much for the jensen amp?
07 ST S.A.P.
sc0tty8

I dunno...40$?
98gsxltd

i have a crossfire amp, still has 2 years if warranty......ill look around and see what else ive got

in reture id like focus stuff.
sc0tty8

98gsxltd wrote: i have a crossfire amp, still has 2 years if warranty......ill look around and see what else ive got

in reture id like focus stuff.

LMK if its a BMF 60.2, or, maybe a BMF 1000D.
98gsxltd

its a vr 202
skhighlighn

which old imac? interested.
KF / 01 twilight blue zx3 / http://www.kylefletcher.com
sc0tty8

I think its a g3, I dont know. I put 32 more megs of ram in it, its in the basement, has osx or 0s9 on it and its dog slow...I dont have any mac OS cd's so I can't re-install a diff OS.