Damn headlights!

For your Ford Focus related discussion

Should I paint them red to match the car or keep them black?

Paint them red.
8%
Keep them black.
33%
Sell them or trade them for something.
8%
わたしはまずしいです。
50%

Total votes: 12
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

I'm now going with black.
Had the hood been red then I think red lights would have fit well. With a C/F hood they will be too out of place. Not to say that maybe some red outlines on the lights wouldn't be neat.
--John
lox222
Car: 2006 red ST with the SAP

After looking at them and thinking about it. I'm going to keep them black. I really like the lights. They are a lot better than stock. Just one thing if anyone else buys them get silverstar headlights bulbs or go to H.I.D lights. Slvirstars make them look just like H.I.D lights and light the road up great. I am running silverstars in my stock light too and it not as good. I got mine from ebay but I did find them that came with H.I.Ds in them if I find the link I will put it up.
IT'S A FOCUS NOT AN FUCKING EVO!!!!
ScottyK
Can't remember what he drove to work today
Car: 2005 Liquid Grey Focus ST

I like em' black for your ST. Especially with the CF hood. What about opinions for my liquid grey ST if I get the projectors...should I go with the black or the clear/silvery ones? I won't paint them. I simply don't have the time or the skill.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

dartfork wrote:わたしはまずしいです means: I first am fisting according to my translation widget. Maybe that is lost in translation
fixed :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches