Mankato Foci?

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
sd_focus

I only know of one other guy from Mankato who is active on any forums. I think he is on focusfanatics. He would probably be up for a run in the twisties. It sucks that none of the other modded foci around here seem to be on here. I have seen a few.
kjsoccerdude
Car: 2003 Infa Red ZX5

I've seen quite a few actually. I know there is a red SVT (or at least there was last semester) a black SVT, and a Twilight blue ZX3 (pretty heavily modded) and a red ZX3 (the one who's dad posted in this thread. And I've never been able to find any of them on here. I talked to the guy with the red SVT and he had never heard of FF, FJ, or here. But it does suck that none of them are on any of these sites.
kjsoccerdude
Car: 2003 Infa Red ZX5

Hey SD, you work at Cub West don't you? I saw your car while I was down there and would have gone and taken a closer look but my girlfriend was with and she would have gotten annoyed (she hates my obsession with cars.) From a glance it was a nice lookin car though. 8)
sd_focus

Yes I am at cub. I try to keep it clean but being in college has forced me to neglect my cars a bit. My home is in San Diego where we have weekly meets. I have to be honest it sucks a bit to live here right now :(

I saw you turning off victory onto madison a while ago but you never looked so I couldn't give you a goofy smile and a wave.