Mankato Foci?

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
kjsoccerdude
Car: 2003 Infa Red ZX5

Are any of you guys out there? I've been seeing more and more modded Foci here in Mankato yet I don't see any of you guys post on here. If you're out there post here and post a pic of your car. Here is mine...(well my mom's Corolla is in there as well.)

PBZX3

My kid lives in Mankato. He drives my red 2001 ZX3. It's got painted side moldings with the S2 spoiler, factory wheels. KW Variant 1 suspension set at about 2" drop, IHE, cams. He works at Valvoline Rapid oil change but lives over by the college. The cars loud. hard to miss when he's gettin' on it.
Paul

Red 2001 ZX3 I/H/E, UDP and FR2's, KW Variant 1, kids car
Red 2005 ZX3 FSW Stage 2 Turbo, FSW Stealth Exhaust, Steeda springs, KYB AGX, 3dCarbon body, Custom leather.
Green 2000 Windstar, Stock, Wifes car/vacation vehicle
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

is he on here too?
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
PBZX3

He's not on here. He drives the Focus because the price is right not because he's an enthusiast. Although, he gave up a newer lower mileage ZX2 to drive the Focus so I think he might be coming around. 8)
Paul

Red 2001 ZX3 I/H/E, UDP and FR2's, KW Variant 1, kids car
Red 2005 ZX3 FSW Stage 2 Turbo, FSW Stealth Exhaust, Steeda springs, KYB AGX, 3dCarbon body, Custom leather.
Green 2000 Windstar, Stock, Wifes car/vacation vehicle
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

sounds like he might be with all those mods. and passing up a zx2, which in my experience gets better mileage and performs better imo
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
kjsoccerdude

PBZX3 wrote:My kid lives in Mankato. He drives my red 2001 ZX3. It's got painted side moldings with the S2 spoiler, factory wheels. KW Variant 1 suspension set at about 2" drop, IHE, cams. He works at Valvoline Rapid oil change but lives over by the college. The cars loud. hard to miss when he's gettin' on it.
I actually see him ALL over the place. One of my friends lives down by Valvoline so I drive by there a lot. Plus I go to MSU so I see him up there a lot. I've driven by him multiple times and what not. Nice car he's got though.

So no other people from Mankato on here though?!
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

I live in kato but i have given up both my boosted red auto tragic and my black manual zx3 years ago. you should see another silver zx4 at downtown cub, cant remember his name but he works there and i believe his is 2.3L one, lowered, 17" rims, simple and subtle
TQ is addictive
kjsoccerdude

Yeah I knew you were from Kato Y2K. I've seen your SRT twice I think. I'll have to keep my eyes open next time I'm around the downtown Cub. Do you live down in that area?
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

no I live at North Mankato, next to 14. I sold my srt back in Feb so it wont be me if it was spotted recently. I blend in now....no more snazzy car :lol:
TQ is addictive
04svt
Car: '99 Chevy Silverado 1500

Y2k wrote:I blend in now....no more snazzy car :lol:
well whats the fun in blending in?! Snazzy car's the way to go!! Tho...I do,too,now...went from my '04 ZX5 SVT EAP, to a '99 Silverado...and its pewter,too lol
Like a Rock! Hehehe ;)
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

I used to drive the wagon to Mankato on occasion, but haven't taken it for a long time.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
frankjt96
Car: 1995 F-150, 83 GTI

Y2k wrote:no I live at North Mankato, next to 14. I sold my srt back in Feb so it wont be me if it was spotted recently. I blend in now....no more snazzy car :lol:
Does that guy still have your 2000 zx3?
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

the guy that bought it from me go to school here in mankato and live in Eagan i believe. Last i heard he's trying to sell it but not sure if its sold now...
TQ is addictive
sd_focus

Sorry I haven't been on these boards in a while. I'm the one who works at Cub. Nice car! I have seen it around a few times.

here's mine:

I also drive this wonderful piece of engineering

Favorite shot. Smoked a modded svt at focusfest. I felt really quick for once.

I live at highland hills and manage to have my car vandalized every few months. It really sucks. I see a couple of other modded foci around the apartments too. There is also a guy at Crawford with a red zx5 with some mods. We had a fun time in the twisties even though I was on sloppy winter tires.

This is why I can't sleep at night as long as I live here
kjsoccerdude

^^^ Dang that sucks man. I have a friend who works up and HH. He was going to just work over the summer but just got a full time job. You should let me know if there is any Mankato Foci meet ups or anything like that you know of.