Add to the Fun.

Show off your pictures!!!
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Pappy wrote:Where's the countour rig shots? I know you didn't go to that spot for any other reason....
I didn't taken any rig shots of it :lol: I was by myself so I didn't even want to try rig shots.

3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

To the Miata owners on here, take note...:)

Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

o2designs wrote:To the Miata owners on here, take note...:)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Redlineracer12
I is speshul

That's a good looking miata 8)

I have a soft spot for Boss mustangs :D

FocusMech.73155
Car: '07 Focus ST (supertight)

Thats funny you posted that picture because i stared at the thing for like 7 minutes. my wife came over, wiped the drool off my chin and told me to keep dreaming. if you have a picture of the F100 with the cobra motor in it, can you post it for me. That was my dream truck
Redlineracer12
I is speshul

I don't think I caught that one, sorry :(
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

FocusMech.73155 wrote:Thats funny you posted that picture because i stared at the thing for like 7 minutes. my wife came over, wiped the drool off my chin and told me to keep dreaming. if you have a picture of the F100 with the cobra motor in it, can you post it for me. That was my dream truck
dont say like that. my dream toy is to take a 55 f100 and make it fit a 2002 lighting chassis and if some one has beat me to it i will choke them till there eye balls pop out......... im sorry, my blood sugurs are a little low. :?
Image wink wink.....bitches
MNiceGuy
Car: 2005 Pitch Black ZX5

Speaking of Boss Mustangs, here's a little Race Driver GRID for you: ;)

MNiceGuy

focinite wrote:
FocusMech.73155 wrote:Thats funny you posted that picture because i stared at the thing for like 7 minutes. my wife came over, wiped the drool off my chin and told me to keep dreaming. if you have a picture of the F100 with the cobra motor in it, can you post it for me. That was my dream truck
dont say like that. my dream toy is to take a 55 f100 and make it fit a 2002 lighting chassis and if some one has beat me to it i will choke them till there eye balls pop out......... im sorry, my blood sugurs are a little low. :?
Here's something kinda cool if you like the old Fords. It's the truck West Coast Customs built for the "The Expendables" movie which sounds pretty badass in it's own right.

Redlineracer12
I is speshul

Steve@Tasca
Midget

The guy with the F100 is a customer of mine 8)

But then who isn't? :lol:
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Steve@Tasca
Midget

focinite wrote:
Yeah, it's been done and it's a local guy. He used a Cobra engine though, not a 2 valve Lightning engine.

focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
focinite wrote:
Yeah, it's been done and it's a local guy. He used a Cobra engine though, not a 2 valve Lightning engine.
yeah but i wanna use the engine,frame, suspin parts, brakes, trans and rear end from the lighting and the body of the 55 f100 channeled to fit the frame. then put the lighting interior and gauges in, possibly the dash as well. 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
Steve@Tasca
Midget

focinite wrote:yeah but i wanna use the engine,frame, suspin parts, brakes, trans and rear end from the lighting and the body of the 55 f100 channeled to fit the frame. then put the lighting interior and gauges in, possibly the dash as well. 8)
Your whole idea is a win except for the interior, go retro on the interior. That's my two cents anyway.

MNiceGuy

yeah but i wanna use the engine,frame, suspin parts, brakes, trans and rear end from the lighting and the body of the 55 f100 channeled to fit the frame. then put the lighting interior and gauges in, possibly the dash as well. 8)
Sounds somewhat like what West Coast Customs did with the Charger, Chevelle, and GTO. They took the body from the classic version and mated it with the chassis and powertrain from the new version. I imagine that's not easy to do though so you'd probably be better off trying to retrofit the new parts onto the old chassis.

I personally like the classic interiors. Not only are they a complete departure from the stuff we have today, I think they're a little more imaginative. With the right upholstery work it's a clear winner IMO.