Thinking about selling my turbo stuff

For your Ford Focus related discussion
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

Long story short, my car was hit damaging the dp. Insurance paid for a new turbo/manifold down pipe. The old manifold, and turbo are just fine, the downpipe can be repaired by my dad, or uncle. So I was thinking about selling the manifold, turbo and repaired downpipe as a set. Would any of you guys want this stuff? How much would you pay? I didn’t put this in buy/sell because I didn’t know if im going to sell it, or just hang on to it.
07 ST S.A.P.
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

$150?
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

I'm definitely interested man but I'm low on funds right now. Want to let me know a ballpark figure of what you're looking to get and when you want to unload it?

I'm assuming if I wanted to replicate your kit I'd need a b.o.v., intercooler, and piping. What else would I be looking at needing?

Either reply to me here or hit me up on aol im. I'm about to order cams soon but I'll redirect that to a turbo fund if needed.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4

trahma wrote: I'm definitely interested man but I'm low on funds right now. Want to let me know a ballpark figure of what you're looking to get and when you want to unload it?

I'm assuming if I wanted to replicate your kit I'd need a b.o.v., intercooler, and piping. What else would I be looking at needing?

Either reply to me here or hit me up on aol im. I'm about to order cams soon but I'll redirect that to a turbo fund if needed.

Im thinking 650 for everything, with a fixed downpipe. Yeah you would need a bov, intercooler, piping, external wastegate, injectors, maf, either reflash/chip/tuner.

You can get the injectors for 150, maf for 180, if you wanted a type s bov like me it would be 170, 180 for a new deltagate, looks like 500 for that new diablo tuner, or you can get a fordchip reflash for 330. Your dad can probably make the pipes. The intercooler i have, you can get on ebay for 250 new. So if you wanted to get all of the stuff new it would be, $1910 for a 200+ whp turbo kit. You can always find deals, and get used stuff on ebay.
07 ST S.A.P.
trahma
has a blownup bomb

CleanZX3 wrote:
trahma wrote:I'm definitely interested man but I'm low on funds right now. Want to let me know a ballpark figure of what you're looking to get and when you want to unload it?

Im thinking 650 for everything, with a fixed downpipe. Yeah you would need a bov, intercooler, piping, external wastegate, injectors, maf, either reflash/chip/tuner.

You can get the injectors for 150, maf for 180, if you wanted a type s bov like me it would be 170, 180 for a new deltagate, looks like 500 for that new diablo tuner, or you can get a fordchip reflash for 330. Your dad can probably make the pipes. The intercooler i have, you can get on ebay for 250 new. So if you wanted to get all of the stuff new it would be, $1910 for a 200+ whp turbo kit. You can always find deals, and get used stuff on ebay.

Yeah I was planning on buying the new diablo tuner from Tom. I'll pay $650 but I can't afford it all right now. Will you take 2 payments of $325?

And 200+? You hit 199. :twisted:
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4

Yeah, im sure it was over 200 whp when i was running 10psi. i can take 2 payments mang. I dont even have the stuff yet, still waiting on schroed............................
07 ST S.A.P.
trahma
has a blownup bomb

CleanZX3 wrote: Yeah, im sure it was over 200 whp when i was running 10psi. i can take 2 payments mang. I dont even have the stuff yet, still waiting on schroed............................

so i have till summer? :twisted:
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

And i just bought a drum set that cost more than that. That would be a good place to start. Let us know the status on this, i'll fight trahma for it if i have the funds after tax season. :twisted: Or i steal it and have it replicated is that even more evil?
iamgod
has seen the light

that sux about your car man...i wish i had the cash i am a brokeass...
Dead10

trahma & cleanzx3

i dont want to jump on your Kool-aid here. but is this a done deal? or are the parts still for sale? if so do you have any picts of the manifold/turbo/downpipe?

thx
Dead10
trahma
has a blownup bomb

It's not a done deal, Roman hasn't said if he's selling it yet. If he is, it's likely I'm going to buy it, have my Dad dissect it and create a new one. Possibly 2 (for Louis and I). If we go that route Dead10, I'll see what I can do about 3.
Dead10

Trahma,

Cool, i have been doing alot of searching. I might do a different turbo the a t3.. i am still far off form a turbo kit. my plan so far this summer is to get 150-160whp and then boost it next spring.

i have never dyno's my car but from troll'n forums i should have 150whp this spring with all the car loot in my house. but i need to get my hands on the new sct turing system so i can have all sumer to play with it

Dead10