Caution: wet paint

Show off your pictures!!!
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

I think that doing transparent wheels would be awesome, especially with some baller ass brakes.
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

mnfocusS wrote:I think that doing transparent wheels would be awesome, especially with some baller ass brakes.

I've thought about that as well, but its gonna be really hard to do since the car can not move....

But I'd be willing to give a try next year...

Another would be cool is the engine bay...like the valve cover and stuff like that..so you could see the cams, maybe gears behind the cover...stuff like that...but way to much time.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

o2designs wrote:
mnfocusS wrote:I think that doing transparent wheels would be awesome, especially with some baller ass brakes.

I've thought about that as well, but its gonna be really hard to do since the car can not move....

But I'd be willing to give a try next year...

Another would be cool is the engine bay...like the valve cover and stuff like that..so you could see the cams, maybe gears behind the cover...stuff like that...but way to much time.
That would be cool, throw some wing nuts on there :lol:

I think we could pull off the wheels, but my brakes don't have much of a bling factor.
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

LOL...I think I have an idea to do it...it would be pretty cool....It would be a cool way to show up my strut brace and tubular arms since you can never see them
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!