I'm not sober

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm not exactly sober right now. Not that anyone really wanted to know that, but I felt it was my duty to share with the group. Where is Eric not sober?!? He's not sober while sitting in a hotel room in Thorton, Colorado. Why there?!? Because I've been here since Monday to meet with the absolute top of the hierarchy in Ultimate Electronics. It's been interesting so far. Oh yeah, did I mention I'm not exactly sober right now? Why am I not sober? Because I drank a bunch of beer and the elevation is freakin rediculous here you dumb asses! It might have a little to do with women too. Women are nothing but trouble. The better you all learn that, the better. Not that I've learned that myself, but hopefully one of these days I actually will. I drank Killian's Irish Red by the way. They didn't have New Castle on tap. I was disappointed. Why did they not schedule my return flight until five o'clock tomorrow if I don't have anything planned? There aren't even any meetings!! Wireless internet in a hotel room is pretty cool. The only bad part is that for some reason I can't connect to my Lotus Notes. Not that I feel it's a good idea to send out work related emails after drinking too much beer. I like pie. I really should get to bed at a decent time tonight. I don't think I've got more than six hours of sleep for the past three nights. After twelve hours of meetings, six hours of sleep just don't cut it. Don't ever get involved with a girl who wears thongs all the time. They're nothing but trouble. Has anyone else noticed that? Why is that? Is it that they have self-esteem issues? I think that might be the case. No matter what, they may be fun for the short term, but every girl I've known who's worn a thong every day has had some serious issues. But then again, don't they all. It's just a matter of degree and who can hide it better. I hate playing second fiddle to others. Who else absolutely hates it when anyone else does something better than you? I sure as hell do! To hell with women. Why can't they just figure out what the hell it is they want? Why does everything have to be a game. I've come to grips with the fact that work is all about playing games, but I just don't know if I can stand applying that same philosophy with relationships. I just don't want to play games there. Why can't it just be simple?!? Why can't you just find a girl you're attracted to her, have her attracted to you, figure out that things are great between the two of you, and live happily ever after? Of course there'd have to be a bunch of sex thrown in to the mix at some point. But even that is too damn dangerous these days. Who the hell wants a permanent case of genital warts?!? That shit never goes away! Is one night of fun an acceptable excuse for a lifetime of freakin warts on your junk?!? I don't think so. Oh, and just to let everyone know: contrary to popular belief it's not cool to have your underwear ripped off and pulled over your head while on 'sniffer's row' at a strip club. At this point in my life I can make this statement from personal experience.
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

Oh yeah, and pulp in orange juice is stupidest damn thing this side of an oxygen bar!! Who in their right freakin minds wants to chew their freaking breakfast drink?!? "Sweet Child of Mine" is one of the greatest songs of all time.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Doughboy wrote: To hell with women. Why can't they just figure out what the hell it is they want? Why does everything have to be a game. I've come to grips with the fact that work is all about playing games, but I just don't know if I can stand applying that same philosophy with relationships. I just don't want to play games there. Why can't it just be simple?!? Why can't you just find a girl you're attracted to her, have her attracted to you, figure out that things are great between the two of you, and live happily ever after? Of course there'd have to be a bunch of sex thrown in to the mix at some point.

In comes the alcohol.. out comes the truth. Hope your head feels okay tomorrow. :lol:
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

It's okay dude, i like pie too.
Slower than your stock focus.
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

mmm honey wiess
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
Focal_Nutz

Yeah isn't it funny how alcohol sorta brings out the "inner-genius" in people - I agree with ya on many parts man - Especially on the problems with women thing - Fuck 'em. It's funny you mention that about the thongs....Cause I was dating a girl for a while who only wore thongs and well the sex was great, but once the true shit starting coming out - shit was downright freaky....(freaky as in mental shit, not the sex) Women like this game shit man - It sucks....Where are the women that know what they want, and say screw this lame ass game shit.

Yo ! Funk THat.
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

Focal_Nutz wrote: ....Where are the women that know what they want, and say screw this lame ass game shit.

Yo ! Funk THat.

She's married to me :)

she wears nothing but thongs, has a good head on her shoulders, is hot as fuck, and likes to fuck all the time :)

-Josh
Focal_Nutz

umdivx wrote:
Focal_Nutz wrote:....Where are the women that know what they want, and say screw this lame ass game shit.

Yo ! Funk THat.

She's married to me :)

she wears nothing but thongs, has a good head on her shoulders, is hot as fuck, and likes to fuck all the time :)

-Josh

Yeah dude - you can go to hell too....

j/k dude - Congrats.....Some people are the lucky ones - The rest of us - Just end up with some women that are compeltely insane....You give them what they want....then they flip and want something completely different.

If they were not so God damn beatiful - I think I would have an easier time saying - Screw women....lol
iamgod
has seen the light

yea eat nutz...i hear ya dough...and i also like pie!
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

my turn, i'm not sober right now, why the fuck, would your EX girlfriend text you telling you she still cares about you and wants to go back to how it was before you started dating, when she fucked a guy while you were fighting? i don't see the logic, bitches are fuckin wierd, and btw, i get a mad crazy adrenaline rush from street racing, why can't i get that rush at the track? get 10 times the rush at a stop light. oh abd btw btw i was dead even with a contour SVT tonight(when i was sober), 2 races, first one i got the jump and he stayed at my back bumper, second we were dead even to 70. he has a short ram intake and upgraded mufflers, take taht shit duratec!

oh and sunburns can lick my balls, i'm peeling like a fuckin banana right now, stupid sunburns, stupid stupid sunburns.

that is all
good night mnfocers (hehe, focers!)
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
iamgod
has seen the light

mnfocers...never thought about that....and your drunk ass txt's a lot.
streak

Lier! noone could post that with such well spelling and grammer while drunkering!