has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Finally a poll worth voting for...
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

I voted, can you tell which way?
Slower than your stock focus.
FOCI

If I could afford an srt4 I would neon or not that bitch is fast.
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

I just went the other night and test drove the new '05 Subaru Legacy GT, 250hp, Tubo'd, ADW, 5-speed Manual.... Needless to say I am hooked, Screw the SRT-4 the legacy will kill the damn neon.
trahma
has a blownup bomb

umdivx wrote: I just went the other night and test drove the new '05 Subaru Legacy GT, 250hp, Tubo'd, ADW, 5-speed Manual.... Needless to say I am hooked, Screw the SRT-4 the legacy will kill the damn neon.

The SRT has 500lbs on the Legacy GT and only 20 less HP. Not to mention these are under rated since they're dynoing in the mid 220's for whp.

Luxury wise and such the Legacy is better than the SRT but other than off the line, the SRT will dominate the Legacy. The SRT is made to be a performance machine, and as far as bang for the buck goes, imho there isn't a better option out there. Plus as far as price tag goes, the SRT easily beats the Legacy and you could probably put together one hell of an interior for the cost difference.
umdivx

trahma wrote:
umdivx wrote:I just went the other night and test drove the new '05 Subaru Legacy GT, 250hp, Tubo'd, ADW, 5-speed Manual.... Needless to say I am hooked, Screw the SRT-4 the legacy will kill the damn neon.

The SRT has 500lbs on the Legacy GT and only 20 less HP. Not to mention these are under rated since they're dynoing in the mid 220's for whp.

Luxury wise and such the Legacy is better than the SRT but other than off the line, the SRT will dominate the Legacy. The SRT is made to be a performance machine, and as far as bang for the buck goes, imho there isn't a better option out there. Plus as far as price tag goes, the SRT easily beats the Legacy and you could probably put together one hell of an interior for the cost difference.

umm... last time I checked the SRT was $18,000+ and the legacy is only $19,400 and the legacy is also AWD which I would rather have. Not to mention the Chrystler trannys are the biggest POS out there.
trahma
has a blownup bomb

umdivx wrote: umm... last time I checked the SRT was $18,000+ and the legacy is only $19,400 and the legacy is also AWD which I would rather have. Not to mention the Chrystler trannys are the biggest POS out there.

The SRT's retail is 21,000 and the Legacy GT (the turbo model) is 25,000. Obviously you haven't heard about the amazing glass transmissions that Subaru has installed in their WRX. There's a reason lots of Subaru owners hate launching their WRX because of this. I have yet to hear about an SRT owner complain about transmissions issues.
umdivx

yea granted the subaru's trannys arent all that great either. As far as retail and what the subaru's go for is way off, the one I test drove I talked the sales rep down to $19,500 for the '05 Legacy GT, I havent dont much research but I for the power, luxury, and style (looks mostly) I like the legacy over the SRT, the SRT's are Fugly.
BlackEuroSVT

deleted
Last edited by BlackEuroSVT on Wed May 15, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
so far: Borla SVT Cat-back, Steeda Short Ram Intake, Steeda Strut-tower bar, tints, TYC Elegante tails
soon: forced induction, suspension and the works
iamgod
has seen the light

limiter? :shock: