MNFOC - March 21st, 2004 Meet!

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
noresull

I will plan on being there! Hell, maybe I'll even have my car clean by then! :P :P
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Flea wrote: so kato people, y'all gonna swing through and pick me up on the way up old 169?

I'll be willing to stop off as long as I have directions.
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Just saw on the news that 100 will be closed at 494 tomorrow. You can get to Billabongs by going down France then hitting the frontage road after you cross 494 and head towards 100. There are other alternatives to getting there as well. Just a warning that access may be limited. I will be there for sure. See you there!!!
Slower than your stock focus.
PBZX3

How was the meet? I couldn't make it. I ended up down in Wanamingo getting my car corner weighted. Got it set to 14lb. of right turn bias for the mostly right turns at the St.Cloud track.
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

awesome turnout, like 12 cars. very cool to meet and bs with everyone, turbo setups i envy you:D and that rieger front end was mega sick.
have to do it on a warmer day next time, all in all i had a blast, and let's do this again!
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

:shock: WOW!! Great turnout!! There were 11 Foci present and they all kicked ass!! I too suffer from the turbo envy. It was great to meet everyone, spring is here and the fever is gettin worse this year. More G2G's and wrenching this year to come. Everyone has great ideas for just general hanging out and twisten' wrenches.
Slower than your stock focus.
noresull

Yes, definitely a good turn out! I really enjoyed meeting those I met for the first time and it's always good seeing the folks I haven't seen in a while!

Can't wait for the next one!
2005 ZX3 SES Winter package and Audiphile package
2000 ZX3 CD Silver. Esslinger UDP, Diablosport Chip, S2 Wheels springs and dampers, SVT front bumper
FOCI

Alot of fun. We need to do that more often I got hit with the turbo envy.
andr182

I knew it'll be a great turn out. Too bad my college is holding me to join the meeting this time. 8) Post some pics please :P
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

Turbo Envy????

Shit I have Ztech envy....

becuase of my extream need for a vehicle and lack of funding I had to bow down and get a foci with a SPI yea its only 20hp less but still I drop Trahma's focus and damn I am missing out.
Dead10

Much Fun. I cant wait for the next one. I think once it warms up a bit we could have a meet down on university(midway) and take over a parking lot and pull out a grill :D

Dead10
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

Yeah, talk about turbo env...... oh wait...... :twisted:

I was surprised by the awesome turnout. It was cool as hell to meet up with everyone and see a bunch of different cars in different stages of modification. Talk about a crap-load of broken bumpers! :D

And if anyone needs a hook-up at an Ultimate Electronics, let me know and I should be able to get you in touch with someone at pretty much any store. 8)
Believe me- after 8 1/2 months and 4 engine blocks, the car definitely earned the name Debacle.

I don't like Tom (and neither should you).
WannaBFast

Dead10 wrote: Much Fun. I cant wait for the next one. I think once it warms up a bit we could have a meet down on university(midway) and take over a parking lot and pull out a grill :D

Dead10

yea.. and 10 min later, cops come by and kick us out... :evil: