newb header question

For your Ford Focus related discussion
yuepheng5865
Car: 2000 Red ZX3

so yea i asked the same question also in the buy/sell section but i'll ask again in this

say i get a header and i'm thinking of the svt kit or the obx 4-2-1. anyways i was wondering if i do get the obx does it come along with dipsticks and all? i would like the svt but its so expensive, if i do just get the svt header it self and not the kit what will i need or will it work with out the other stuff? same question goes for the obx? thanks hope someone kinda gets what i'm saying i'd appreciate it if someone could answer me before i start buying stuff.
FOCI

You need to have the entire svt kit for it to work not just the header, as far as the obx I think the header is all you need. I had the Focus Sport header and it looked the same as the obx so you shouldn't need to do anything with the dipstick. Also can't Steve at Tousley get good prices for the svt header kit.
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

I have the OBX 4-2-1 header on my Zetec. You don't need all those kits for the dipstick and crap like that. I ran my OBX for a good 6 months and did'nt have a problem with it at all. But I do recommend that you get the Cheater Plug if you do go with a OBX header. And the flex and exhaust won't hurt if you don't already have them.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
yuepheng5865
Car: 2000 Red ZX3

yea i really want the svt header from steve but i'm kinda poor so i gotta get an obx thats cheaper and works good.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

a good way to go is get a header kit and make your own , that is the way i think im gonna go,, its way cheaper and more fun
Image wink wink.....bitches