WTB coilovers 01 ZX3

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
VonRipper
Car: 01 black ZX3

hi guys im looking for a set of coilovers for my 01 ZX3, or a place i can get a set. ill have the cash by the end of the week. also do i need anything else to put these in like new swaybar links or control arms. anything will help thanx
01 zx3 Murdered Out
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Depends on if your going low or performance.
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
VonRipper

its my daily driver so im just going for low
01 zx3 Murdered Out
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

I'm on DGR's. The springs I have are on the stiff side but not too harsh. Planning on swapping them for Swift springs come Spring.
I haven't ridding in another Focus with coilovers. Have ridden in one with sportlines/blues and Brandon's car. I'm stiffer than sportlines but the shocks have better dampening, which takes the harshness out.

Front you can go plenty low.
Rear, kinda limited by the design of the lower control arm/perch.

Depending on how low you go, vs stock, you'll probably want some type of camber correction front and rear. How you go about that is up to you. Just keep in mind that deviating from stock skews the entire camber curve.
--John
VonRipper

thanx guys. im not really mechanically inclined so iminhell im not sure what all that means but i checked out the DGR's but there still to much money i wish i could buy me a set of those. really i just want a set of Raceland Coilovers but if someone has them they dont want to sell them wants to sell them. and i cant find any on there website so
01 zx3 Murdered Out
BlackSVTGuy

If your only going for looks then racelands are fine. I'm on H&Rs on my 07 sedan and I like them a lot. Check focaljet and focusfanatics classifieds regularly, a pair is sure to come up.
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

I mod the F/S section of FF. If I see anything I'll let you know.
--John
VonRipper

alright thanx blackSVTGuy ill check those out on the ragular, and thank you iminhell for keeping an eye out for me
01 zx3 Murdered Out
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

Eff coil overs. Get some svt dampners from C.F.M and a set of one and three quarter inch drop springs. Its cheaper to get and better to drive every day. Also you stay above the magic two inch mark so camber will still be n spec.
Image wink wink.....bitches
VonRipper

ill check them out but im at a 2.5 inch drop and i want more. i dont want to be able to roll over a notebook lol
01 zx3 Murdered Out
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

Youll learn. Drive a full summer on coil overs in mn dodgin pot holes and throwin yer friends in back. Bangin and rubbin and rattles.... i love driving my 95 f150 2wd i dont deal with any of this shiz. Granted my focus will suck your brain out your ear its just a bear to drive long distance and in the winter and thats with svt dampners and progressively wound springs 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches