04 SVT

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Doc
Car: to many to list

Picked up an SVT today. Needs a few things taken care of, but drove home nice with no issues. That's a good start.
Macky21
Car: 2013 Oxford White ST

Looks good with the MACHs

02-03 wheels on it though :(
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

Ohhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh. Its blue. That means it comes with more horse power. Err one knows the blue ones are fastest. 8) nice score. You flippin it or keepin it.
Image wink wink.....bitches
harold
Car: '06 BMW 330i

Can I assume you're not the one that took that picture? I don't believe for a minute that was taken in Princeton on 12/24.
Focus: singular
Foci: plural
Not interchangeable
Doc

That was the picture from the ad. I was lazy, and that was easier than going outside and taking a photo, posting to photobucket, etc.

I don't really have a plan for the car. Kind of figured I just drive it as is and tinker on it in between other projects. Don't plan to try and sell it any time soon, but as usual if someone needs it more than I do, it could happen.

I don't mind the blue, I'd call it my second choice. I'd still like to get another silver one with the 6 spoke rims. For some reason that is the combo I really like.
harold

I'm a big fan of that blue. I'd love that car with EAPs.
Not interchangeable
Doc

I'll just look stupid now, rather than later, and ask. What are EAP's?
Macky21
Car: 2013 Oxford White ST

Doc wrote:I'll just look stupid now, rather than later, and ask. What are EAP's?
I'm guessing he's talking wheels? Image Gunmetal 15 spoke wheels

Or the black leather recaro seats
harold

Yup, the wheels. I have a set on my car (plus 2 cracked ones waiting to go to the junkyard).
Not interchangeable
Steve@Tasca
Midget

If you're going to drive it just be sure the timing belt has been done fairly recently.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Doc

Timing belt, brakes, clutch, and some other mechanical stuff, have all been serviced "recently". That's where this was a good one for me, cause that's the sort of stuff I don't want to mess with. Now replacing the rusty doors, rusty hood, broken side mirror, and the little interior issues is the stuff I'm used to working on. Nice thing is that I still have a pair of clean doors sitting in storage that I'll finally have a good use for.
focinite

Doc wrote:Timing belt, brakes, clutch, and some other mechanical stuff, have all been serviced "recently". That's where this was a good one for me, cause that's the sort of stuff I don't want to mess with. Now replacing the rusty doors, rusty hood, broken side mirror, and the little interior issues is the stuff I'm used to working on. Nice thing is that I still have a pair of clean doors sitting in storage that I'll finally have a good use for.
Thats funny cus i like the timing belt, and tune up, and other mechanial stuff. I also like sanding and welding and filler. I LOVE THE SMELL OF CLEAR COAT¡!¡!¡!
Doc

Ain't looking for a part time job by chance are you? I am at the point where I could use some help in the shop.
focinite

Doc wrote:Ain't looking for a part time job by chance are you? I am at the point where I could use some help in the shop.
Sir i am a ASE master certified auto repair technition. And a dad. I have zero free time. :(
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

Doc wrote:Ain't looking for a part time job by chance are you? I am at the point where I could use some help in the shop.
Details?