The Fiesta ST is coming!!

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

I wonder what the price point will be..... It would make a much more affordable option to a new Focus ST as a daily driver for people, or a tuner as well.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
hermitmaster
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37x

I'd throw 20k at one.
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Sounds like fun, looks like 4 doors, again. Whatever happened to 2 door hot hatches in the US?
Slower than your stock focus.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Louis Zerr wrote:Sounds like fun, looks like 4 doors, again. Whatever happened to 2 door hot hatches in the US?
We don't buy two doors in North America, geez didn't you get the memo?

VW, Mini, Scion, Hyundai, Subaru, Honda and all the others still selling 2/3 doors here obviously don't know what they're doing :?

Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

There is the Mustang option for a 2 door. 8)
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

Looks like a honda fit. To tall. Im with steve. Needs two less doors. Same with focus. Its just fords inability to look at whos really buying these cars. I can stand in the rear of mine and put the kid in the mini chair. Honestly if i didnt have the subs in the hatch and newer springs mine would be perfect. But i have to have them!!!! The four doors a just ugly. Could hav saved money buy leaving the rear doors out insted of r and d to make.a way to fool the eye into seeing two doors. Imagine had the rs's of any year had four doors! Snooze! Boring!. These are hot hatches! There aint nothing hot about soccer dads!!!!!!!!!! Ditch the doors ford!!!!!!
Image wink wink.....bitches
harold
Car: '06 BMW 330i

Looks like I'm going to have to buy a lottery ticket.
Focus: singular
Foci: plural
Not interchangeable
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

harold wrote:Looks like I'm going to have to buy a lottery ticket.
So you can afford to hack the two rear doors off? 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Personally the biggest attraction to this car is the 4 door + hatch. :lol: I wouldn't be remotely interested if it were a 2 door as you can get a Mustang V6 for less money and it's faster.

If this comes in around 20k loaded (unlikely I know) I would be interested. However I think the Focus ST is much better looking and the size is more practical. We'll see when they release MSRP. 8)
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

The new Fiesta is roughly the same size as the Old Focus. I will have to look into getting one of these!
07 ST S.A.P.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

CleanZX3 wrote:The new Fiesta is roughly the same size as the Old Focus. I will have to look into getting one of these!
Same length and similar height but it is a little narrower and with you benching like 400 lbs these days you might not fit.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Got my first actuall look at a C-Max today. Pretty nice looking car with room to spare. Only thing wronge I would like one that burns only fuel.. :? I'm Bias against Highbirds... :D
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
FocusMech.73155
Car: '07 Focus ST (supertight)

Redlineracer12 wrote:Personally the biggest attraction to this car is the 4 door + hatch. :lol: I wouldn't be remotely interested if it were a 2 door as you can get a Mustang V6 for less money and it's faster.

If this comes in around 20k loaded (unlikely I know) I would be interested. However I think the Focus ST is much better looking and the size is more practical. We'll see when they release MSRP. 8)
I would agree with you that you can get a mustang v6 for less and its faster, but the sheer fact that ford makes a mustang v6 is down right retarded. I think you would look much better in a fiesta ST as opposed to being "that guy" that bought a mustang v6.....and FYI, they are dropping the v6 and putting a 2.4l ecoboost in it
ch435
Boom. Oh shit...
Car: 02 Subaru Outback

I don't see how it will come in under 20K loaded, as a loaded ses is already around 20K. But it does look fun.
Let's go boating.