The Fiesta ST is coming!!

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
CleanZX3 wrote:The new Fiesta is roughly the same size as the Old Focus. I will have to look into getting one of these!
Same length and similar height but it is a little narrower and with you benching like 400 lbs these days you might not fit.
:lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

FocusMech.73155 wrote:
Redlineracer12 wrote:Personally the biggest attraction to this car is the 4 door + hatch. :lol: I wouldn't be remotely interested if it were a 2 door as you can get a Mustang V6 for less money and it's faster.

If this comes in around 20k loaded (unlikely I know) I would be interested. However I think the Focus ST is much better looking and the size is more practical. We'll see when they release MSRP. 8)
I would agree with you that you can get a mustang v6 for less and its faster, but the sheer fact that ford makes a mustang v6 is down right retarded. I think you would look much better in a fiesta ST as opposed to being "that guy" that bought a mustang v6.....and FYI, they are dropping the v6 and putting a 2.4l ecoboost in it
But a five second 0-60 is not bad for any thing. Id be that guy. The engine is shoved way back tword the center of the car. With some stick tires and a good suspention that v6 would make some of yor....all of your stupid import rear drivers look like a kia rondo!!!! Plus its built better and looks better(with the right option pak).
Image wink wink.....bitches