Brakes are driving me nuts!!

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
oCancerPatiento

So my wife has squishy brakes on her wagon. I have replaced all pads, rotors and calipers over the past year. It has 4 wheels discs with abs. So I have bleed the brakes at least 3 times with no better pedal. Every time I bleed the brakes the lr caliper has air, but not the rest. As soon as I crack the bleeder a few bubbles come out and the same when the pedal is pressed. I feel I could bleed that caliper all day and the bubbles wont go away. What could be causing this? There are no leaks and the caliper is less than a year old. Bad caliper? Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.
hermitmaster
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37x

Try using a vacuum bleeder or a pressure bleeder.
oCancerPatiento

I might purchase a pressure bleeder in the future. I am using the 2 person method which will get the job done. I am just wondering if anyone thinks the caliper could be causing this or possibly a bad master cylinder?
Doc
Car: to many to list

Dumb question (but Ive seen it happen on a Cherokee) could the calipers have gotten put on to the wrong sides, resulting in the bleeders being in the wrong position to be able to bleed out (aka upside down)?
oCancerPatiento

No they are surely on the correct side.
bflesher

I have a vac bleeder if you would like to borrow it. And are you starting bleeding from the right rear/ left rear, right front, then left front last? Or just try talking dirty to em, maybe that will work.
oCancerPatiento

Where are you located? Yes that is the order I am bleeding them in.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

Possible air in the abs unit. Try activating the abs(gravel roads work good). I have used a hundred different power bleeders and they all have an issue called snapping. When pulled from the bleeder valve it causes the fluid to shoot back twords the source pulling air into the caliper. The two person or gravity methods work the best,plus with gravity you open bleeder then open beer,finish beer close bleeder and repeat three more times. 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
oCancerPatiento

So I have ordered a master cylinder and went to install it and the factory master looks different then all the aftermarket units I have seen. On the factory all the connections are on one side and the aftermarket they are on both. How do I go about installing this or is it the wrong unit? Also how do I go about bleeding this since it has 4 ports and no reservoir to drain back into?