ATV question

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Doc
Car: to many to list

I've been asked to take a 2006 Arctic Cat DVX400 (Tony Stewart Edition) in on trade for a truck I have for sale. Wondeing if anyone on here knows something about them. Where to find out what it's supposed to be worth. Anybody know someone who might be interested in buying it?
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/r ... 86242.html

Last edited by Doc on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Your link is broken. I don't know much about cats, I know more about Hondas. I'd try finding others that are for sale on craigslist in similar condition. I would only take in on trade if you were getting a real good deal. Maybe have it checked out by an Arctic Cat dealer before you go through with it. Would not give nearly market value off your truck for it either (unless of course you were looking for that sort of trade, but it sounds like you just want cash).
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

I don't know much about Cats eather the wheelers anyways. I guess my main consern would be is it in reasonable shape or has it been riden hard. Used fourwheelers kinda make me shimmer.

Also the Tony Stewert edition isn't much more than a color package as far as I can remember.
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Doc
Car: to many to list

Fixed the link. I try to work with people as much as I can. It's all about the numbers. If I can "afford" to take something on trade, and the numbers work for my buyer, I will. If I can make a couple extra when I re-sell the thing I take on trade, so much the better.