New parts 4 sale

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

Up for sale, brand new: (Zetec fittment)
65mm FC new gen tb, silver w/atx bracket 215 shipped/210 local pick up
sold
Kamikazie header black high temp paint w/mil cheater 220 shipped/200 local pick up sold

Auterra Dyno-Scan for Palm OS...see link 190 shipped/185 local pick up OBO
http://www.auterraweb.com/software.html

please email only chalon_michelle@hotmail.com

I work at 394 and Plymouth Rd by the Ridgedale mall. Could possibly work out meeting somewhere.
Last edited by HotRodWagon on Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

HotRodWagon wrote: Up for sale, brand new: (Zetec fittment)
65mm FC new gen tb, silver w/atx bracket 215 shipped/210 local pick up

Kamikazie header black high temp paint w/mil cheater 220 shipped/200 local pick up

Auterra Dyno-Scan for Palm OS...see link 190 shipped/185 local pick up
http://www.auterraweb.com/software.html

please email only chalon_michelle@hotmail.com

I work at 394 and Plymouth Rd by the Ridgedale mall. Could possibly work out meeting somewhere.

I'm semi-interested in the header. Can you tell me more about the auterra dyno-scan as far as what you were using it for?
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

As far as the PDA dyno goes, I wanted to use it to help with tuning changes. I have not used it yet b/c I planned on using it with the new SCT Pro Racer software when the ACIII was installed. The only reason I am selling the parts is because I need the money to pay for a set of winter 15's and replace two of my 17" ST200's and add a nice set of sticky summer tires. Last Saturday night I ran over something on the Bloomington Ferry bridge while it was snowing like crazy. Two of my rims/tires got trashed. :x The header would be nice to keep, but I ultimately don't need it for the ACIII to be installed. I'm losing money on everything...but I really do need to sell to help cover tire/rim costs. Let me know if you have any other questions.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

the 65m tb is sold