Where's Casey? (was: End Of The Quest: SVT w/JRSC+BBK Tune)

For your Ford Focus related discussion
Steve@Tasca
Midget

If you had my money you wouldn't have to worry about a tune because you wouldn't have the blower in the first place. :shock:

As for mileage, no clue sorry.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

I had a shitty mail order tune on my JRSC'd Zetec and was getting 18 ish average. Once I got tuned I was up to 29 ish average.

But my mail order tune was WAY rich...

But none the less my mileage went up a ton!
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

I had gotten pretty decent mileage with my Casey tuned PWSC 26 mpg with alot of in boost driving.
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Saying you'll get better mileage is more based on how your car is running now and obviously driving habits. If you're running fairly rich always I'd say you'll probably see a decent increase in mileage, how much though would vary on how lean. The joy of fuzzy numbers.
reconstruction.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

well look at it this way. a power adder is to actually increese volumetric eff. so if tuned right a boosted engine should in theroy make more power per air/fuel put in, but in practice you have to add more fuel to the more air........ so i dont know or care at this point cus im not boosted yet and i am jelious!!!! now i am gonna go pout!!!!! :(
Image wink wink.....bitches
oldoutboardjim
Resident curmudgeon
Car: 04 CD Silver SVTF 3-door

focinite wrote:well look at it this way. a power adder is to actually increese volumetric eff. so if tuned right a boosted engine should in theroy make more power per air/fuel put in, but in practice you have to add more fuel to the more air........ so i dont know or care at this point cus im not boosted yet and i am jelious!!!! now i am gonna go pout!!!!! :(
I'm assuming that the current setup is a 'safe' tune, and is on the rich side. So, a better tune may be more efficient; i.e.: better mileage. The complicating factor is that I may tend to put my foot into it more, 'cause it has more ponies. On the other hand, if it makes more power with less fuel, I won't have to step on the accelerator as hard to get the same amount of thrust.
Oh yea, I almost forgot: No pouting on public forums! :lol:
"Old Guy's" SVT:
2004 CD Silver 3-door w/blue interior (one of 244 in that color scheme in 2004)
Build #879 of 1,978
Mods: JRSC+BBK; C-F-M Rear Engine Mount; FSWERKS Stealth Exhaust
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

i think the way it works is it makes a 2.0 act like 3.0. it ups the efficincy by stuffing morer air and fuel in a smaller hole. :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches