FS: SVT parts

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
unsafesvt

I have recently sold my 2002 Sonic Blue SVT and have a surplus of parts gathered over the course of 2.5 years of owning it. All "retail" prices are from CFM.com (where I bought all my parts). I am giving all you MN folks first dibs, pricing can be negotiated ONLY IF bought in multiple items, please PM me with items and your price. All parts, but the spark plug cover, are BRAND NEW IN BOX. I am willing to drive up to 15 miles from my current location of Lakeville. Items/Pictures are listed as below:

ALL PICTURES ARE LOCATED: http://imgur.com/a/CFJaz#qqBat

Prothane trailing arm bushings -$15 *retail $22+shipping

Prothane control arm bushings (front and rear 4x total) -$35 *retail $40+shipping

CFM lower engine tourque mount -$90 *retail $110+shipping

Motorcraft REAR SVT springs only - $35 *retail ??

Motorcraft exhaust manifold gasket -$5 *retail $11+shipping

Motorcraft header to cat gasket -$20 *retail $34+shipping

Motorcraft fuel filter -$5 *retail $15+shipping

Plastic valve cover center, "SVT" logo spark plug cover (IDK what else to call it - see pictures) -$35 *retail ??

*SOLD*4x EXCEL Rims and Nexen N5000 (215/45/r17) tires with 6k miles (2 oil changes) bought in spring of 2011 - $450 *retailed about $100 per tire mounted and balanced, Rims retailed for about $85 per with shipping*SOLD*
Last edited by unsafesvt on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unsafesvt

Bump, changed to OBO. Gotta upgrade the mazdaspeed3!!
unsafesvt

3 day bump... come on people, someone must need some awesome winter tires!!!

Still OBO, no offers as of yet!
Litestorm17
Car: 07 Roush Stage 1 Trib.

I'd like the rims/tires, but I've got bills to pay...so my paycheck is essentially gone before I even get it. I've got some stuff I'm trying to sell on craigslist to make some extra money. So if the wheels and tires aren't gone after I have the money, I'll take them. Otherwise, willing to trade for a Late 2006 Mac mini?

Litestorm17 wrote:I'd like the rims/tires, but I've got bills to pay...so my paycheck is essentially gone before I even get it. I've got some stuff I'm trying to sell on craigslist to make some extra money. So if the wheels and tires aren't gone after I have the money, I'll take them. Otherwise, willing to trade for a Late 2006 Mac mini?
I'm not too interested in the mac mini, but if nothing sells its possible. Keep me posted!
Litestorm17
Car: 07 Roush Stage 1 Trib.

unsafesvt wrote:
Litestorm17 wrote:I'd like the rims/tires, but I've got bills to pay...so my paycheck is essentially gone before I even get it. I've got some stuff I'm trying to sell on craigslist to make some extra money. So if the wheels and tires aren't gone after I have the money, I'll take them. Otherwise, willing to trade for a Late 2006 Mac mini?
I'm not too interested in the mac mini, but if nothing sells its possible. Keep me posted!
That's totally cool.
unsafesvt

Bump

Everything is still for sale, I will be posting all these on other forums soon. Everything is BEST OFFER. Show me what you got!

I would like to keep this local to negate any shipping!!
unsafesvt

Rims and tires have been sold, everything else is still for sale.
COSVT03

How much for the prothane and Fuel Filter and Spark Plug Cover and gaskets?
unsafesvt

COSVT03 wrote:How much for the prothane and Fuel Filter and Spark Plug Cover and gaskets?
PM sent