Fs/Ft Konigs 17 x 7.0, 4P 108 (damaged)

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
MCPunk79
Car: 2002 Ford Focus SVT

Okay, here's what I got... when I bought my SVT, the gentleman had a set of 17" Gun Metal Konigs that were on the car at one time... he hit a pot hole in the cities and OF COURSE, like so many other Foci with aftermarket rims, it got bent. And guess what the BEST part is? The rims are discontinued, so finding another one will be very, very, very, VERY difficult. I'm going to post them up, and see what happens. Please take a look.... I don't think the rim is repairable, LOL!

and... the DAMAGE... OH NO!!!! I was told that when the rim got bent, the driver wasn't even aware until they pulled over some time later... AND it held air for approx. another few hundred miles... OMG!!! HOW??

MCPunk79
Car: 2002 Ford Focus SVT

Made a call to "Discount tires" off of the Konig website... they are Konig "TROUBLE"s... which is the name of the rim, and the name is sure fitting, as these will give me trouble trying to find a replacement as they indeed are discontinued. I'll keep searching and see if I can find a replacement, but knowing they are a Konig Trouble size 17x7 does help a little...