Hello mnfocus

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
lilmack963
Car: 02 Focus SVT

Just introducing myself. My name is Kyle from lakeville. I recently bought a 2002 focus SVT. color is black with chrome rims. I have owned a hand full of fords, mustangs, explorer, and now have my first SVT and i love it so far. Bought it will less than 100K from my cousin who works at apple valley ford. the only real issue is the front bumber is cracked and currently held up by zip ties... other than that i love the 6 speed and the 40$ full tank...as for now the car is mostly stock besides an air intake and 2 10 inch subs that hit pretty good. Just basically looking for part ideas for upgrading and some local focus drivers to go cruz with a few times this summer...going to BIR this weekend if your headed up lemme know...o yeah whom ever has the yellow svt with black rims that i saw at red oak frolf course a week ago car looks sick...pics will be up shortly
Thanks, Kyle
bflesher

Welcome and enjoy the car. What mods are you looking for, interior, suspension,motor , etc..?
PBZX3

Welcome to MNFocus. There's at least two others on here from Lakeville. I'll keep an eye out for ya.
Paul

Red 2001 ZX3 I/H/E, UDP and FR2's, KW Variant 1, kids car
Red 2005 ZX3 FSW Stage 2 Turbo, FSW Stealth Exhaust, Steeda springs, KYB AGX, 3dCarbon body, Custom leather.
Green 2000 Windstar, Stock, Wifes car/vacation vehicle
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Welcome to MNfocus! 8)
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

Welcome to the forums, don't mind o2designs and me, we're the resident VW converts...
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
ch435
Boom. Oh shit...
Car: 02 Subaru Outback

Welcome to MNfocus! 8)

I'm sure you'll get plenty of ideas for the car while roaming the site!
Let's go boating.

ThatOneBigKid
Car: 2002 Acura RSX Type-SC

Welcome! Enjoy your stay and the car!
2002 RSX Type-S - JRSC - Pulley Boys 3.2" Pulley (9 psi) - RC 750cc Injectors - Hondata Kpro ECU - GReddy Evo TT Exhaust - DC Sports Race Header - Injen CAI - Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Quaife LSD - 280whp
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

sup doo ? what tens you bangin slice? lakevill i think i went der fer some trainin welcome youll have fun here .........................or else
Image wink wink.....bitches
lilmack963
Car: 02 Focus SVT

bflesher wrote:Welcome and enjoy the car. What mods are you looking for, interior, suspension,motor , etc..?
For now im looking to get my front bumper fixed and once I get the car on a lift and check out the suspension and underbody I will know which direction I will head down first. If the suspension is okay then engine mods, if not I will beef up the suspension, and as far as the interior goes maybe a new set of seats or just a stock passenger seat for now. Exterior will remail stock... How much power can these engine and transmissions hold, suggestions on what to do for cost effective parts? Im thinking about Full exhaust (brand?) chip, tune, tint and lowering springs??? any help with their past experiences would help. (or 2 cents from anybody else I guess)

Thanks, Kyle