Recommend a detail shop

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

Someone asked me if I had any referrals for detail shops in the TC metro, and I do not. So I am asking you all. Any referrals? thx
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
Macky21
Car: 2013 Oxford White ST

I have two. The first is Mike Paulinski. He just joined the focus community and we met him on Friday night at the Holiday off 280. He runs his own detailing business called Final Touch Complete Auto Detailing. You can contact him at 612-719-8565 or at ftouchdetail@aol.com.

The other is Raymond Auto Body out in St. Paul. They're one of my customers for IT services and my contact there is Jason Slomkowski. He may hook up you up if you drop my name, which is Sam Mack. I can let him know that I'll be sending over some references as a heads up.

Hope this helps!
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

Macky21 wrote:I have two. The first is Mike Paulinski. He just joined the focus community and we met him on Friday night at the Holiday off 280. He runs his own detailing business called Final Touch Complete Auto Detailing. You can contact him at 612-719-8565 or at ftouchdetail@aol.com.

The other is Raymond Auto Body out in St. Paul. They're one of my customers for IT services and my contact there is Jason Slomkowski. He may hook up you up if you drop my name, which is Sam Mack. I can let him know that I'll be sending over some references as a heads up.

Hope this helps!
Ahhh....I was beginning to think there weren't any detail shops in the cities :shock: .

Yes, not one but two references is a good thing. Thanks for the assistance :) .
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco