MOD

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Reserved for some drawn out comment I'll make probably tomorrow, as I have to go to work now...
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

thats crazyyy hahaha to think i have been a member for over a year and never even heard of trauma haha. idk y i thought pappy was the owner. my bad guys! guess i wasnt given credit to the right guy
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Pappys car, Trahmas car and Zurnos cars kind of grew up together although only Trahmas has been owned by the same person the whole time.

Here's Trahmas car in it's prime.

Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
blcksvt2003

very nice! jealous of that grill!!
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

Trahma's a great guy. I've talked to him a couple times.

Yes, I am leaving, but only for a year. Deployment.

It's not that the MODs are bad or stupid, or even the fact that they don't drive foci. It more of the fact that they seem to have moved on (to an extent.)
People grow up. It's understandable, but with a seemingly thriving community here, if you're moving on, then like stated in the first post, pass the torch to someone that is on here enough to do the work, AND is respectable enough to make decisions for the group.

This was not what I had expected from my post. I had no intentions of causing anything anywhere NEAR related to this. I was aiming my comment toward the newer guys that have some experience in the club, and who always complain about meeting and going stuff.

I'm not saying I don't accept the Nom, but like I said, I will be gone for a year, and don't want to be put in a position that I am unable to hold up. The Jr people on the boards, (i.e. not noobs) just need to step up and start making good decisions. Get a few guys together, have a meet, throw some pics up... and keep it going.

The board has gone from decent community, to major cliques, and not to a raging horde. :lol:
I just don't like seeing this happen. i want the community to keep up their good standing, and make their presence known in the "tuner" world.

I know a lot of people don't like me, and I might have made a few good people mad at me, and I deeply apologize for that, but something really needs to be done.

I hope you guys can come to an understanding and figure this out. I really hope that I can leave a great place, and come back to a greater one. :)
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

Stilz wrote:Trahma's a great guy. I've talked to him a couple times.
Yes, I am leaving, but only for a year. Deployment.
It's not that the MODs are bad or stupid, or even the fact that they don't drive foci. It more of the fact that they seem to have moved on (to an extent.)
People grow up. It's understandable, but with a seemingly thriving community here, if you're moving on, then like stated in the first post, pass the torch to someone that is on here enough to do the work, AND is respectable enough to make decisions for the group.
This was not what I had expected from my post. I had no intentions of causing anything anywhere NEAR related to this. I was aiming my comment toward the newer guys that have some experience in the club, and who always complain about meeting and going stuff.
I'm not saying I don't accept the Nom, but like I said, I will be gone for a year, and don't want to be put in a position that I am unable to hold up. The Jr people on the boards, (i.e. not noobs) just need to step up and start making good decisions. Get a few guys together, have a meet, throw some pics up... and keep it going.
The board has gone from decent community, to major cliques, and not to a raging horde. :lol:
I just don't like seeing this happen. i want the community to keep up their good standing, and make their presence known in the "tuner" world.
I know a lot of people don't like me, and I might have made a few good people mad at me, and I deeply apologize for that, but something really needs to be done.
I hope you guys can come to an understanding and figure this out. I really hope that I can leave a great place, and come back to a greater one. :)
Well I still like you Stilz..lol. :lol:

I plan on doing what a did a few years ago and start getting meets planned. I know we had fun on them when we had them so I will do my best to keep them going this year. I encourager everyone who is interested to go to the Stillwater meet I have planed for May and if you are attending to bring your camera so we can get some pictures of our meets this year.

Can't wait for your return Stilz and I hope we get more meets going by the time you get back.

Jen 8)
TURBO BABY!!!
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

IMO, meets on weekends at high traffic areas aren't what I'm looking for. I'm more interested in track meets, BIR for Wednesday drags (which I plan on going to as many as I can this year), road course events, install parties, etc ... things where physical involvement results in helping another member get something done, not showing off your car only. Creates more comradery (sp?) that way far as I see it. And i don't think it matters weather you can help install something or not, being there to see it happen creates a learning environment which is beneficial.
Guess to me I look to forums as a second helping hand and not a place to show off and boast about what I did, what I got, who I beat, etc.
--John
CrazySVTChick

iminhell wrote:IMO, meets on weekends at high traffic areas aren't what I'm looking for. I'm more interested in track meets, BIR for Wednesday drags (which I plan on going to as many as I can this year), road course events, install parties, etc ... things where physical involvement results in helping another member get something done, not showing off your car only. Creates more comradery (sp?) that way far as I see it. And i don't think it matters weather you can help install something or not, being there to see it happen creates a learning environment which is beneficial.
Guess to me I look to forums as a second helping hand and not a place to show off and boast about what I did, what I got, who I beat, etc.
WOW!
"And i don't think it matters weather you can help install something or not, being there to see it happen creates a learning environment which is beneficial." What does this have to do with a get together??
Also most everyone on here does or has done the work themselves on their vehicle. They can help someone who has questions on how to do it for themselves and my even offer to help. I don't see the harm in helping someone work on their car.
If Racing, Track meets, road course events, and install parties is ALL you are looking for then why don't you set up some dates and plan on getting others out there and not just post "BIR for Wednesday drags (which I plan on going to as many as I can this year)" if that it is what you're looking for in a meet. It is nice to put a face with a screen name by having these so called "meets on weekends at high traffic areas."
So if the meets I or anyone else sets up are not to your liking then please post up some dates for a meet where we can join in on the type of meets you enjoy.
I am planning on doing some Autocrossing this year and I have already signed up for a few. I did not know I should post the events up here for others to think about going because there has only been meets where we talk cars and not done events.I am also signed up to attend Car Craft this summer like I was last year. I could post the dates if anyone is interested in either the Autocrossing or the Car Craft show.
Thanks! :D
TURBO BABY!!!
blcksvt2003

iminhell wrote:IMO, meets on weekends at high traffic areas aren't what I'm looking for. I'm more interested in track meets, BIR for Wednesday drags (which I plan on going to as many as I can this year), road course events, install parties, etc ... things where physical involvement results in helping another member get something done, not showing off your car only. Creates more comradery (sp?) that way far as I see it. And i don't think it matters weather you can help install something or not, being there to see it happen creates a learning environment which is beneficial.

who said thats what ALL we wanted to do? haha i have on many occasions helped crazysvtchick and other members on installing parts. selling parts , general help with questions...im very confused where u get this info?

PS. STILZ U ROCK!
SVT Mike

Link for ya,

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6709
Formerly Closetfordfan.
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

WTF, I post what I'm looking for and it's taken as that's what everyone wants?
Did I say this is what everyone should be looking for? No.

I'm out. This internet BS is worthless. Always has been.
--John
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

iminhell - I do agree with this, but then again, this is why I keep asking people to jump in on the MNFords board. They do that type of stuff (i.e. track and auto-x stuff) damn near monthly. You should really check it out.
Don't go and get all huffy about this. This is more of a intervention time period. No one should be taking any of this to heart.

Crazy - I knew you'd speak up eventually. :)

Blacksvt2003 - :lol: I second both the black and red comments.
CrazySVTChick

iminhell wrote:WTF, I post what I'm looking for and it's taken as that's what everyone wants?

I was just stating that people don't put up when they go to meets and you should since it is something you enjoy hget it on here so others know and will try to participate. I hope you stay and don't get so bent out of shape over what I had to say.
TURBO BABY!!!
CrazySVTChick

Stilz wrote:iminhell - I do agree with this, but then again, this is why I keep asking people to jump in on the MNFords board. They do that type of stuff (i.e. track and auto-x stuff) damn near monthly. You should really check it out.
Don't go and get all huffy about this. This is more of a intervention time period. No one should be taking any of this to heart.

Crazy - I knew you'd speak up eventually. :)

Blacksvt2003 - :lol: I second both the black and red comments.
LMAO!!! I could only stay quite for so long like you....Bahahaha!! :lol:

We will miss you Stilz.
TURBO BABY!!!
SVT Mike

CrazySVTChick wrote:
iminhell wrote:WTF, I post what I'm looking for and it's taken as that's what everyone wants?

I was just stating that people don't put up when they go to meets and you should since it is something you enjoy hget it on here so others know and will try to participate. I hope you stay and don't get so bent out of shape over what I had to say.
+1
Formerly Closetfordfan.