New guy with my 09 coupe

Show off your pictures!!!
09coupeSE

Hey guys. I got this at a insurance auction pretty cheap. My dad picked up the rims from Tousley. The car should be fixed by easter! I'm from Cottage Grove btw

Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Nice grab :)

Should look good with the Black 15 spokes 8)

Put up some pictures of the rebuild.
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

CG rocks.... just watch out for the cops there, I hear they watch out for Focuses with sweet wheels...

Nice choice!
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

nice to see ya here 09! i snagged him from focal jet ;) cant wait to see the car all put together :) and with some tasteful mods. FSwerks FTW!
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
09coupeSE

Thanks guys! I'll definitely get pics once its finished. And I've never had any problems with CG cops, just woodbury, mn state patrol, wi state patrol and st Paul park lol.

Thanks for letting me know about this site, nice to have a local group
hafftrak
Car: Chebby truck

DROP AND TINT 8)
Dean

blcksvt2003

09coupeSE wrote:Thanks guys! I'll definitely get pics once its finished. And I've never had any problems with CG cops, just woodbury, mn state patrol, wi state patrol and st Paul park lol.

Thanks for letting me know about this site, nice to have a local group
sounds like me with the police trouble ;) haha, my damn heavy foot :/ i learned my lesson well tho!
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
ch435
Boom. Oh shit...
Car: 02 Subaru Outback

Pappy wrote:CG rocks.... just watch out for the cops there, I hear they watch out for Focuses with sweet wheels...
I don't think they picked up on your little joke there, lol.
Let's go boating.

CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

ch435 wrote:
Pappy wrote:CG rocks.... just watch out for the cops there, I hear they watch out for Focuses with sweet wheels...
At least I was not the only one who got the joke. :lol:
TURBO BABY!!!
SVT Mike

ch435 wrote:
There's one cg cop in particular who's a real prick. I think they call him Nils or something like that.

Edit: Tree'd
Formerly Closetfordfan.
09coupeSE

Haha aww :(

So the car isn't done yet, but will be this week. Any suggestions for mods? I'm thinking sts, cai and a tune. Exhaust and suspension in the future
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

Suspension should be higher on your list, imo. Unlock the potential the car comes with instead of adding power first is my thinking. Either way, looks good. Nice grab.
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
09coupeSE

ZX2_racer wrote:Suspension should be higher on your list, imo. Unlock the potential the car comes with instead of adding power first is my thinking. Either way, looks good. Nice grab.
Thanks! And I suppose I'll do suspension sooner. I got a steeda short ram coming from a guy on ff so far. I really wanna get a sts though if the stock shifter is anywhere near as sloppy as my mustang was.
blcksvt2003

strut tower braces from massive :D H&R sway bars, and some coilovers :) , upgraded sway bar endlinks as well. and ur set :D for suspension;). the focus has so many aftermarket parts available its a really fun car to shop for :D
08SE
Car: 08 Fusion SE V6 Silver

i know im late but welcome to the group, looks like a good find. cant wait to see it when its done. not many of us have the 08-11 body style. I agree that one should work on handling before power. no use having more power with no way to put it down or use it.
2008 Ford Fusion SE V6, Silver. When in doubt let some smoke out...