my sisters new 2012 focus!

Show off your pictures!!!
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

check it out, my sis just joined the focus community with her new 2012 sedan focus sel. VERY nice car! she just came to show it off and left so i snapped a few poopy pics with my crackberry. Sry for poor quality, will get nicer shots soon!!

#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
PBZX3

I didn't know you could get the 2012 Focus already. Might be time to start test driving. I really want the ST hatch though so maybe I'll just wait.
Paul

Red 2001 ZX3 I/H/E, UDP and FR2's, KW Variant 1, kids car
Red 2005 ZX3 FSW Stage 2 Turbo, FSW Stealth Exhaust, Steeda springs, KYB AGX, 3dCarbon body, Custom leather.
Green 2000 Windstar, Stock, Wifes car/vacation vehicle
blcksvt2003

true that , my sister cant drive a manual tho :/. And she likes the sedan, its def a cool car, and if u can see purchased at tousley!:) The salesman said they just got 2 in there today. I guess my sister pissed off alot of people that had plans to test drive it haha. She was there and almost buying a 2011 fusion when then they suggested this on the way out. She test drove it and saw the leather and sunroof and was sold! bought it around 12ish? i think...?
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Those just came of the truck at Tousley on Friday, great looking cars!

I was shocked that Ford appears to have gotten the ride height decent this time, it's not a 4x4 like the old Focus and new Fiesta.

Great choice in color as well. :D

Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
blcksvt2003

tried getting insurance online and its so new the vin number isnt in the system yet. :lol: Waiting for monday to call them.

Oh yes , my blackberry does noothing for the actual beauty of that color and paint. looks way better in real life, and sry steve..the tousley logo on the trunk was removed by me immediately after the shot, still rockin the tousley plates tho! :D
FocusMech.73155
Car: '07 Focus ST (supertight)

Thats the first one I have seen sold at tousley. I saw it sitting waiting for detail after she bought it. Congrats to her
blcksvt2003

congrats delayed till further inspection :/ feels like tranny slipping or a misfire slightly , laggy jerky acceleration:/ gonna bring it in tomorrow i believe. wierd thing is no cel..? so idk..its only slight and under load while driving under 2300 rpms. i didnt push it past 3500 ever cause i wasnt sure if there was a break in period or w.e. so idk what it feels like past that
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

blcksvt2003 wrote:congrats delayed till further inspection :/ feels like tranny slipping or a misfire slightly , laggy jerky acceleration:/ gonna bring it in tomorrow i believe. wierd thing is no cel..? so idk..its only slight and under load while driving under 2300 rpms. i didnt push it past 3500 ever cause i wasnt sure if there was a break in period or w.e. so idk what it feels like past that
i bet the doot tube wasnt put back on properly after the PDI. goona be a maf code.......my guess. 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Nice! I could go for a '12 5dr hatch myself.
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

Redlineracer12 wrote:Nice! I could go for a '12 5dr hatch myself.
ST or bust
blcksvt2003

update, kinda..they said they didnt know what was wrong with it and are having a transmission guy look at it tomorrow.
blcksvt2003

tranny guy or whoever still doesnt know whats goin on, cant find the problem, but they do know it exists ..supposedly trying to get some big head honcho to check the computer and see whats goin on, hopefully just a tune issue. idk..dont have alot of info still :/ hoping for the best!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

New transmission technology, happens every time.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
FocusMech.73155
Car: '07 Focus ST (supertight)

My buddy is working on it. They have tried a couple different programs for the tranny with no success. I don't know what they are doing yet, but Ford is in direct contact with my buddy
blcksvt2003

yea its a crazy lil quirk. but ford just called my sister and said its "semi normal" for the new transmissions to shutter? till there's more miles on it? wtf is that....??? i havent ever heard something like that before. They said what you said, focusmech, that they reprogrammed it a few times and its supposedly a little better, idk man, im not liking that explanation very much myself. That its "normal" and will go away after putting more miles on it. we shall see i guess, and hope for the best