Virginia Roush

Show off your pictures!!!
Litestorm17
Car: 07 Roush Stage 1 Trib.

UPDATE: Just ordered the FSWerks CAI for it, and will be here shortly. I also ordered some constant photography lighting, so I'll be taking lots of good pictures this summer!

Hello, I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Rick, and I am from Virginia. I drive a 2007 Roush Focus Tribute. I picked it up in Oshkosh, WI for a song. They were asking $15K for it in June, but they lowered the price on it to $9K, and I talked them down to $8K. Considering it has the Roush Stage 1 kit and 38K miles, I say you can't argue with that! It isn't authentic, but I plan on making it as close to the Stage 2 Roush as possible. Realistically, all I have to do is add the Roush suspension, and it's complete, because it already has the Roush exhaust system. But I'm not going to stop there. My plan for summer is to add the FSWerks CAI, Roush suspension, Roush gauge cluster (if I can ever find one), and a few other odds and ends. Mainly, I would like to do something to the interior of the car, but...I'm still not sure what I want to do yet. That's probably one of the last things I'll touch on it. I'll post more pictures of it later today. That's the only one that I have on Photobucket at the moment, and I don't feel like searching my memory cards for the others right now.

I previously drove a 2007 Ford Focus ST in Liquid Grey, a tree fell on it in September, totaling it. It doesn't look that bad, but honestly, it was. The fuze box was cracked in half, 2 of the 4 coilpacks were cracked, the passenger A-pillar was fairly well deformed, the passenger side shock was busted, airbag deployed, fender dented, passenger window shattered...you get the point. The airbag deployed because I was driving it. TL;DR: I was driving to school, went around a blind corner at the same time as a tree was falling.
Last edited by Litestorm17 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Litestorm17 wrote:I was driving to school, went around a blind corner at the same time as a tree was falling.
Crazy, what are the odds of that??? :o

I like the Roush 8)
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

nice ride! sry to hear about the tree :/ welcome to the site!
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

That thing better not be touching snow! :( Hah, But it looks very nice! :D
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Very bad odds on the ST!!

Nice looking Roush! 8)
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Litestorm17
Car: 07 Roush Stage 1 Trib.

WASaZX3pos wrote:That thing better not be touching snow! :( Hah, But it looks very nice! :D
Thanks xD!
I wish that I could say that it hasn't, but it's my DD. I have no choice for right now. Whoever painted the body kit did an absolute horse s**t job of doing it though. When I first got it, I wanted to do an extremely good job of buffing it, because I honestly think the thing never saw wax. I used a claybar on the front clip, and my blue claybar turned red! I have never in my life seen that happen. But that's not the worst part. The clearcoat is coming off on the upper wing, the paint is bubbling off the sideskirts, and the rear bumper has a MASSIVE @$$ tapeline left in it. One thing for sure...that entire kit is getting resprayed this summer or next summer depending on funds and what my college situation is like.

Patalrob wrote:Very bad odds on the ST!!

Nice looking Roush! 8)
I know...isn't that crazy! My insurance company actually wasn't too surprised though. She told me that (on that particular day) there were 4 other claims just like mine.
Thanks for the compliment xD!
Car: 2000 autumn orange zx3

I work for them. 8)
AIM: OpOrangeZX3
MNFOCUS's resident parts whore...
BOOST CREW HERE I AM.......bitches...:lol:
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Pepsi50195 wrote:I work for them. 8)
You're getting kind of free and easy with the word "work" aren't you? :lol:
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Pepsi50195
Resident parts whore
Car: 2000 autumn orange zx3

:lol: Yeah. Well I am in Vegas right now for them, for at least 2 months....so yeah my life is rough. 8)
AIM: OpOrangeZX3
MNFOCUS's resident parts whore...
BOOST CREW HERE I AM.......bitches...:lol:
bflesher

The Roush is looking good. So, did the tree jump out or did you jump in too the tree? :lol: