Next meet? 11/22 @ Billabong.

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

They only sell Angus beef, so their burgers kick ass. Let me know people, i need to know how many will be there. I have me and my girl=2 and trahma is that with girl or without?
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

So here's who I'm listing that's coming...

trahma
LouisZerr
CleanZX3
Flea

Andr182 do you know if you can get work off? What about co_macho?

I'll also email the other forum members that haven't posted and see if I can solicit them. I'll make a post over at FJ and CF too. Can someone post this on Focus Fanatics?

I've posted directions and such at the top of this thread.
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

sup guyz..have been a while since checking the forum.
so we will meet @ noon on saturday 22nd? if so i need to get a sub to cover my shift on that day..
i'll get update my status as soon as i got one..
peace out :lol:
andr182

I think I can take an off next week so count me in. co_macho might be down too but I'll let him post it here. I am just hoping that it'll not snow like ass.
foc dis

im out :x i have an alotted amount of hours that i can miss for school so i cant. maybe some other time fello focrs---foc dis
foc dis killed a pine tree and a mail box=junkyard
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

alright i'm still down for this, save for the fact that as long as it doesn't snow i'll take the focus out. currently i'm rolling my winter beater, i'll post some pics for y'all in the appropriate section. talk to you guys on the 22!!
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

i'm g2g and should be down to this gathering on 22nd if weather permitting...well so far, weather forecast doesn't look good.. o well we'll see...later
trahma
has a blownup bomb

co_macho wrote: i'm g2g and should be down to this gathering on 22nd if weather permitting...well so far, weather forecast doesn't look good.. o well we'll see...later

I'll be driving down from Duluth man, whats an hour from Mankato? :twisted:

The weather actually looks okay for Saturday, Sunday it looks like is when the big dump comes. I'll be driving back to Duluth with my tail between my legs.
trahma
has a blownup bomb

*takes foot out of mouth*

Well the weather doesn't look so hot. Should we cancel for tomorrow and try again some other weekend? I'll make a post tomorrow morning around 9:00AM and say if I'm coming or not. After talking with LouisZerr we've decided it may be best to cancel, unless otherwise stated tomorrow in the morning if the weather turns for the better.

I'm on my stock firestones and still have to register my Mazda so I'm not rushing to take either car to the MSP area. If it looks like I can turn around tomorrow night and head back though, I'm still in. If you want me to call you in the morning and let you know what the deal is, PM me a number I can reach you at and I'll call you around 9:00AM tomorrow.
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

The Firestones are sucktacular in the snow. I would rather not have anyone risk their lives trying to see a few other Foci owners. We will see what happens tomorrow though. I don't trust weather people anyway.
andr182

The weather doesn't look very promising :( . Are we calling this off?
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Has anyone heard from trahma yet?
I am still down, i even picked up a couple extra copies of Focus magazine last night if anyone wanted a copy and still hadn't seen it.
iamgod
has seen the light

i got a sitter and it still ain't snowin so i'll be there :shock: (i just like that face....it reminds me of kickin my bro in the nutz!)
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

turns out to be..the weather sux..it snowed lightly down here in mankato, so maybe next time...peace!
Shmoges

Aw Damn it! I was going back and forth on the west side of 100 on the frontage road by fridays and olive garden, and I checked out the parking lots of shellys, benagans, and fudruckers. Lol I was helpin ppl move and I didnt remember what the place was called and obviously exactly where it was, jesus

FUN?

PS yes I'm stupid :x