Next meet? 11/22 @ Billabong.

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

So here's the meet info..

The Minnesota Focus owners club will be getting together on November 22nd. We'll be meeting at the following location:

Billabong Aussie Grill and Pub
5001 W 80th St
Bloomington, MN 55437

This is just off of where 494 and 100 meet. Here's a map if you're unfamiliar with the area: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?co ... submit.y=9

We'll be getting together and talking cars, plans for next summer, and weather permitting, take a cruise somewhere afterward.

I hope to see anyone that can make it there!

---------------------------

When do you guys want to get together next? Has anyone parked their car yet? We haven't had enough snow up here for me to park the Focus so I'm still driving around in mine. I know Rod suggested we could get some food at Billabong, he knows a manager there. What do you guys think?
Last edited by trahma on Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

does that mean a jaunt up to duluth for this or wha? i'd be up for it either way, i gotta meet you guys so y'all can mock my crooked stripe;)
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
trahma
has a blownup bomb

Nope.. if I remember correctly Billabong is somewhere in Bloomington. I wouldn't expect all you guys to come up this far north =) Unless maybe we did a fall cruise or something next year. It's too cold up here as it is.
andr182

When do you plan to do this?
trahma
has a blownup bomb

I was thinking maybe the weekend of the 21st. That's the next time I see myself being able to come close to affording a trip down to the cities. Weather providing, I'll still have the Focus out too.

Does Saturday the 22nd work for everyone?
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

I am down with that, i think i can get some sort of deal there and they have a nice big parking lot. the local viper club often has g2g at billabong in bloomington. let me know, but i can def be there.i can show off my snow tires and stocker rims. 8)
andr182

I am down as long as the weather is permitting and i can get a day off.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

I hope my Focus is done by then! either way, I'm down.
07 ST S.A.P.
andr182

Roman, are u installing the LSD you won on eBay not long ago?
foc dis

i can catch up with you guys after 5:00pm if your still around. i've got class until then. what time were you guys thinking? it would be cool to meet all of you fello foc'rs! i'm down this time! i'll have to put my rims back on:)
foc dis killed a pine tree and a mail box=junkyard
andr182

I am not sure what time but it'll be better to meet at noon before it is too dark.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

andr182 wrote: Roman, are u installing the LSD you won on eBay not long ago?

Not untill later this year, Along wtih some other stuff :)
07 ST S.A.P.
trahma
has a blownup bomb

I would have to agree with getting together earlier rather than later. Let's plan on meeting at noon. That way if I dj the night before I can still get up and be there on time. :twisted:

I know LouisZerr has some stuff to install. I don't suppose anyone has access to a heated garage in the MSP area? I have access to one up here, but that does us no good for the coming meet.
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

All right then!! The 22nd it is? Is Billabong the way we want to go on this? It is on the frontage road SE corner of 494 and 100. Huge parking lot and on Saturday afternoons it is not that busy, but i need to know if you want food specials and such so i can hook it up. Also need to know how many people are going to be there.
trahma
has a blownup bomb

Turns out I work Friday night so I'll be coming down in the morning. I should be able to make it by noon still though. Billabong works for me as long as they have burgers. :twisted: