WTB: 00-04 Front Bumper Cover

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
kjsoccerdude
Car: 2003 Infa Red ZX5

Long story short....less than a month after getting my Focus back from the brink of being totaled I cracked my newly painted new to my car front bumper cover. I was pulling into my girlfriends narrow driveway and my tires hit ice. I slowly hit the breaks and began to give it a little gas. Well the passengers side hit pavement before the drivers side and jerked that side of the car into the snow bank next to the driveway. I've done something like this before and just swore and checked it with no damage. Well I pulled in and checked and there is a huge crack going from the bottom up to the fog light and then spreading out more around it. I just finished stitching it up with zip ties, but I'm gonna need a new one.

So here's the deal. There are a few options. I would greatly prefer a bumper that is already red. (not maroon, red.)

In this order this is what I would prefer, but I'll consider just about anything.

1. Red 00-04 OEM Bumper Cover. Won't need fogs, lower grille, or side markers.
2. Red SVT OEM Bumper Cover. I would need fogs, lower grille but no side markers.
3. Any other color SVT OEM Bumper cover. Need fogs, grille, no markers.
4. Any other color OEM Bumper cover. No fogs, no grille, no markers.

Let me know what you've got. I'm gonna be cruising craigslist as well. I've always kinda wanted an SVT front bumper, but never thought it would be worth it. I'd prefer an regular bumper seeing as it will be cheaper and I'm kinda tight on cash right now.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

I got a stock front in silver with fogs, grill and Mach 1 lip. $75 picked up.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
bflesher

Which by the way is a damn good price, the lip new is 100$. Just wish i needed a bumper to justify.
Glass Joe

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6403

There is also this. Shoot me an offer.
2K4 JRSC SVT // 2K7 SES ZX3