Set up for road racing/touge

For your Ford Focus related discussion
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

I think in general track tire will not be daily friendly. Not to mention they will wear down much faster with the soft compound then a normal street tire. Either get two sets of wheels/tires or run an ultra high performance summer like everybody else :)

I have General Exclaim UHP's that are great for an aggressive corner now and then, but still very comfortable. They tend to flat spot from sitting, but it goes away after the first couple miles of driving on them, only complaint.
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

lox222 wrote:Why all the crap. I just ask for some input about what tires you guys are running now a days. I did not ask for all the other BS. If you can't give good information and have to bag on everyone that ask something on here don't say anything. This is why this site is going to hell. Because every time someone ask something the same people only talk BS and don't have anything good to add to a post. And not everything I do is illegal. Every time I say something you guys turn it into it being illegal. If you got issues talk to me about it face to face. Cut the crap.
Because every time you make a new thread it seems to involve things that appear to be illegal?
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

zurno wrote:
lox222 wrote:Why all the crap. I just ask for some input about what tires you guys are running now a days. I did not ask for all the other BS. If you can't give good information and have to bag on everyone that ask something on here don't say anything. This is why this site is going to hell. Because every time someone ask something the same people only talk BS and don't have anything good to add to a post. And not everything I do is illegal. Every time I say something you guys turn it into it being illegal. If you got issues talk to me about it face to face. Cut the crap.
Because every time you make a new thread it seems to involve things that appear to be illegal?
Exactly.

And if you want to know what tires we're running, most people are probably running all seasons or snow tires right now. AND,not everything I posted was bashing you so quit being a little bitch about it. I suggested some autoX tires that are great for ST classes. If you can't take the extra critism about illegal racing, don't post here then.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

lox222 wrote:
Pappy wrote:Touge?

You do know you have a focus right?
What's your point? Because I don't have Japanese car I can't touge race?
no its that you have a front drive that is not really suited for the tail out and sharp controlls required for high speed canyon carving. it can be done,its just better with a drivers car. 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches