body kit install

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
STtuner05

anyone know of a good place to get a kit put on and painted for a decent price? (around the twin cities)
closetfordfan
Car: 1996 ram

I think the term "body kit" will make all of us cringe, but what did you get? I can't help you with the installer part.
STtuner05

its not for the focus. its for my GF she has a 2001 mitsu. eclipse spyder and its not a "body kit" its a lip kit.
STtuner05

ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

If it's just a lip kit, find someone to spray it and put it on yourself and save the $300 a shop would charge.
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
STtuner05

it needs to be molded so it doesnt look stupid. very few times do any kits fit perfectly
applebit

ok, this is funny... I just posted elsewhere on the forum where you can get a supercharger tuned - the place where I had my body work done on my car (SWEEEEEEEEEET work) was http://www.intheworksautobody.com. They charge reasonable prices but what sets them off from so many other shops is the quality of work for the end product. Check um out, you'll be happy you did!
harold
Car: '06 BMW 330i

applebit wrote:ok, this is funny... I just posted elsewhere on the forum where you can get a supercharger tuned - the place where I had my body work done on my car (SWEEEEEEEEEET work) was http://www.intheworksautobody.com. They charge reasonable prices but what sets them off from so many other shops is the quality of work for the end product. Check um out, you'll be happy you did!
Jon, what the hell are you doing here? Did you get a Focus? Or are you just stalking me now? :)
Focus: singular
Foci: plural
Not interchangeable
Nevr

autoworks collison in rockford. not the cheapest, but def. the best.