[8/12] Hooters / Midway Meet

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
mars

i got no cell, so maybe i'll just cruize around the eastside parking lot and rev my engine until someone stops me.... seriously i'll be doing that or until i find some focis to follow....

-MARSH
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

You'll find us. Will you be there by 7:30?
nblume

Didn't you say at the beginning that we are meeting top of the east ramp against the east wall?
Malibu Blue 2001 Focus Sedan SE
Ford racing plug wires, Volant CAI, Focus Central UDP. FC 65mm TB, MBRP cat-back w/ Focus Sport Stealth Resonator, SVT Header/Cat/Flexpipe, SVT Suspension.
trahma
has a blownup bomb

Yeah east ramp, I believe its the eastern wall.
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

welp, had planned to make it, but something came up, i'm goin river fishin, big catfish tourney(yea, i'm a redneck), anyways, i won't make it, but i swear i'll end up makin one of these soon, billabong 4 life!(the only meets i've made, haha)
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
trahma
has a blownup bomb

unfortunately we never made it down to midway. the moa security was nice enough to let us hang out till 2:00 when we left. thanks to everyone who showed up.

Mars, tell me you were given a warning man. Good to meet everyone tonight, we'll have to do this again soon.
mars

yea i was soooo lucky dude!!!!!! that officer was nice and pissed off at the same time.... he was like sayin that i didnt wanna slow down... i then said hell no i was off the gas for a while when i saw him.... he asked if i knew u all and i said yea and he then asked why we were in Bloomington... i told the truth, our car club meet at MOA.... he then told me to pass along a message to u all, and if i do i wont get a ticket.. i then said ok what's up,,, his quote (fuckin knock it off, and the next time i see u folks i'll be handing u all tickets!!):evil: then he said i had a good lookin car and off i went..... that officer probably saw us launch at the intersection...

GREAT MEET!!!! HOPE THE PICTURES TURN OUT GREAT AND POSTED!!
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

yea bloomington cops can be ass holes, worse than minneapolis cops. General though if your straigh and up forward with them their cool as hell.

It was definately nice to see more Foci show up (as well as lazy ass to get out)

thanks again,
- Josh
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

It was great meeting you all. I left around 11:30 though, what happened Mars?
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

Sucka612 wrote: It was great meeting you all. I left around 11:30 though, what happened Mars?

I guess four cars lined up at a stop light, and had a little "race" going, Justin (Trahma, with the blue, carbon fibre hood'd focus) took a left while the others took a right and Mars was the one that got pulled over.

He got a warning aperently from his post so thats all good.

- Josh
portfocus33

yea that meet was fun, nice meeting all of you guys for sure, that waitress was a little ditsy though. but mars good to hear it was just a warning, i tried to slow the cop down i was going 45mph on the entrance ramp to try and give you guys a head start but he just blew by me, that might have made him a little mad sorry about that.
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

The waitress was good for us. Good service. I liked her....just ask Justin, haha. He asked me a question and I didn't even know because I was looking at her.
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

Posted my pics on the Members Gallery.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

sorry i dindt make it to hooters had fun at midway though, threr is now talk of spaying the stealth fighter(my car)
Image wink wink.....bitches