Here go's

Show off your pictures!!!
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

green21 wrote:
HotRodWagon wrote:Bronze wheels in our 4x108 lug pattern are hard to come by and most are rattle can painted. There are a few out there.
Good to know. Not that I would ever put them on. That's like those Black grand prix's with gold rims. :lol:
I know what you mean about those GP's. This Green/Bronze trend started with Subaru's I think. I know in recent years the WRX has had gold wheels, but the pre-WRX models had bronze I believe and Green/Bronze was one on the color combinations offered. Hope my memory is serving me well.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

don'r you ever compare a focus to any shit Pontiac again. ryan (zx3_racer) has some nice bronze 15" for sale with good tread. i'd buy them but the tires are too small for me.
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
green21
Car: 2001 Ford Focus Lx green

Monkey-Gein wrote:don'r you ever compare a focus to any shit Pontiac again. ryan (zx3_racer) has some nice bronze 15" for sale with good tread. i'd buy them but the tires are too small for me.
We are talking about the color combo not the car chill Shity pontiac I should arrowhead your a**
green21

HotRodWagon wrote:
green21 wrote:
HotRodWagon wrote:Bronze wheels in our 4x108 lug pattern are hard to come by and most are rattle can painted. There are a few out there.
Good to know. Not that I would ever put them on. That's like those Black grand prix's with gold rims. :lol:
I know what you mean about those GP's. This Green/Bronze trend started with Subaru's I think. I know in recent years the WRX has had gold wheels, but the pre-WRX models had bronze I believe and Green/Bronze was one on the color combinations offered. Hope my memory is serving me well.
The newer WRX combo is a wave blue color and gold rims with a sick wing and goundeffects. To-sa pussy cat :lol:
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

green21 wrote: We are talking about the color combo not the car chill Shity pontiac I should arrowhead your a**
You go girl :lol:
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

green21 wrote: The newer WRX combo is a wave blue color and gold rims with a sick wing and goundeffects. To-sa pussy cat :lol:
Yeah, can't say I ever saw a WRX I didn't like.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
Monkey-Gein

green21 wrote:
Monkey-Gein wrote:don'r you ever compare a focus to any shit Pontiac again. ryan (zx3_racer) has some nice bronze 15" for sale with good tread. i'd buy them but the tires are too small for me.
We are talking about the color combo not the car chill Shity pontiac I should arrowhead your a**
now it's on Image
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

These wheels. Yours for the low-low cost of $575.
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
green21

Monkey-Gein wrote:
green21 wrote:
now it's on Image
You want it It's on like Donkey Kong Do people still play that? :lol:
green21

ZX2_racer wrote:Image

These wheels. Yours for the low-low cost of $575.
Anyone good at photoshop I want to see those on a green one!!!!
Monkey-Gein

green21 wrote:
Monkey-Gein wrote:
green21 wrote:We are talking about the color combo not the car chill Shity pontiac I should arrowhead your a**
now it's on Image
You want it It's on like Donkey Kong Do people still play that? :lol:
this is better
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416
green21

So are you a Xbox360 or PS3 kind of guy? You can tell alot from a guys system!! :o

Oh and ONGUARD (she said loudly) :lol:
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

So are you a Xbox360 or PS3 kind of guy? You can tell alot from a guys system!! :o

Oh and ONGUARD (she said loudly) :lol:
im not really in the convo but i wanted to voice my opinion for my 360 :)

#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
Monkey-Gein

oh wow dude, now that's too hardcore...

i'm a whatever guy i don't play much. i have a 360, wii, and ps2. haven't made the leap to ps3 yet, but there is a game i really wanna play. you could prolly tell alot by me telling that i hate the first person view games (halo, COD, and so on)
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

I own at mw2....PS3 :)
07 ST S.A.P.