FS/FT: 1995 VW Golf $1800

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
frankjt96
Car: 1995 F-150, 83 GTI

This is just copied and pasted from my CL post, car is located in Des Moines, IA.

I have for sale a 1995 Volkswagen Golf GL 4 door 5 speed manual. It's a 2.0L 4 cylinder. I drive it back and forth from WDM to MN all the time, and I average 34-36 MPG. In the city I get 29-32 MPG. The car has 96,XXX miles and counting. Power locks, and moonroof. The car is red with a flat black roof. I've had the car for about 8 months now, I got it from my cousin. My cousin had owned it since high school, he's in his late twenties now. The car has recently had both axles replaced, and shift linkage rebuilt. All service has been performed downtown at Beckley Automotive. The car has a few small modifications, such as a TT short shift, Magnaflow cat-back exhaust, Coil-over suspension (FK coils I believe, although I'm not 100% sure. Done by my cousin) that lowered the car about 1.5-2 inches from stock height. The coils can be adjusted to go lower, or higher. The car will come with a Rockford Fostage P2 amp and 10 inch sub. Great acoustics.

The car is not perfect, physically. It does have rust on the rear wheel wells, hatch, and other places. It was backed into on the drivers side passenger door. I tried to do my best to repair it, however I found out im not quite the body man I thought I was. It's noticeable up close, but "It's good from far, but far from good". Everything is functional inside of the car, window rolls up and down, and door handles on both the outside and inside work just fine.

I'm selling the car due to the fact that I would like a truck. If you have a truck in the 1800-3000 dollar range let me know, I may be interested in a trade. I do have some cash to throw down as well (up to a grand-ish). I'm interested in trucks such as, Ranger, S10, Dakota, Silverado, F150, or a Ram. Toyota or Nissan trucks as well. I do prefer a full size truck, but will entertain all offers. I would like to see 1800, again will entertain offers. I work till 5 pm Monday through Friday, so call/text anytime after that (515) 865-4913. I'm open pretty much every Saturday, and mid day Sundays.

Rims are no longer with the car, sold about 6 months ago. I do have some super ugly hubcaps though!

More pictures can be taken upon request.
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13