Next, how about a cruise?

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

If you guys are interested, there is an MNSC cruise to Duluth already planned over Memorial weekend. Leaving the cities on the 29th and staying the night with a big get together on the 30th in the cities.
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

That would be a personal opinion thing, because honestly IMO those guys are all losers.
If you don't drive a Honda you get dissed on, and even if you have something constructive to say, they tell you you're a piece of crap. They'll all cuss at you for 5-10 posts but if you cuss back you're banned...

Yea... great group to roll with...

Plus, they're going to start construction on 35 on the way to Duluth, so I'm good...
ZX2_racer

On the forums, yea, it's a bitch fest. All those little fucks don't come out for the cruise though. It's a pretty solid group of people that go on that cruise and stay the night. Last year I think there was only one Honda, driven by a LIC member that I got along with well. Overall, it's a grand time on the cruise and everyone is pretty nice. I will agree though, MNSC is quite a joke at times. Ross is doing a great job though. Props to him.
hafftrak
Car: Chebby truck

I went to one MNSC get together a couple years ago, and I agree, it's not like it is on the forums. All the shit talkers stay home behind their keyboards. I've bought and sold in the classified section, there are some solid members on there.
Dean

Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

I remember going to a meet down south a few years back and getting laughed at the whole time... so I guess I still have hard feelings about that.
I might think of joining if we have a few cars turn out. I have the cruise in Ladysmith this weekend, so I'll see what happens...
ZX2_racer

I'll be there taking the bullet for that. LOL.
Nah. I know 1/2 the people going on a more personal level then just cars (Scott and Andrea, Shane (kinda), Dan) and they are all good people.
ZX2_racer

I'm going to go ahead and bump this. It's next weekend and I would be happy to see another Focus on the cruise.
TS07ZX3
Car: 2007 Focus SE Hatch

ZX2_racer wrote:On the forums, yea, it's a bitch fest. All those little fucks don't come out for the cruise though. It's a pretty solid group of people that go on that cruise and stay the night. Last year I think there was only one Honda, driven by a LIC member that I got along with well. Overall, it's a grand time on the cruise and everyone is pretty nice. I will agree though, MNSC is quite a joke at times. Ross is doing a great job though. Props to him.
I know the LIC guys freinds from HS that i've kept in touch with. Pretty sure none of them are on MNSC much anymore.
ZX2_racer

There are a few LIC peeps that attend the cruise.

See anyone next weekend at the MNSC Opener.
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

ZX2_racer wrote:There are a few LIC peeps that attend the cruise.

See anyone next weekend at the MNSC Opener.
dumb question here for ya...wtf does that stand for, im assuming it is a car club in mn obviously but the SC?
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Minnesota Sport Compacts.... it's the biggest MN car club...

www.mnscc.net
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
blcksvt2003

Pappy wrote:Minnesota Sport Compacts.... it's the biggest MN car club...

http://www.mnscc.net
yea this is my first compact, i have only had for about 2 months, im more of a muscle guy but being a student now i thought id check out the compact scene. thanks btw
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

It's a good group. The forums are all about drama and have a bunch of idiots, but there are also some decent and knowledgeable people on there, but in person it's a good group. The summer meets they have have been good in the past (last year was kinda an off year as a lot of the senior members were getting out and we were bringing in new people to run things), but other than last year at the big meets we have had 200+ cars the past few years show up to each meet...
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
blcksvt2003

sounds worth checkin out for sure
ZX2_racer

What Pappy said. The forums are a dump at times with all the retards (THIS GUY!) but in person everyone is pretty cool. The real fucktards stick to UNI!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!11