Did anyone recently get rid of a silver fsvt?

For your Ford Focus related discussion
zx3_adamania
Car: 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Im looking at a 2004 fsvt five door. It has been modded, so I figure someone on here must know something about it. One of the owners was named Karl Thor, apparently. It has CAI, aftermarket wheels with blizzak tires. The front and rear fascia was painted too match the car. Anyone have any ideas? Id like to know more about the car.
Tint, Injen SRI, Debadged, 2.25 Magnaflow cat-back.
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

1: Where did you find it?
2: Any recent repairs?
3: I'm guessing it had an mnfocus sticker on it, yes?
zx3_adamania

Is up in duluth now, but its from a dealer in the cities. Doesnt look like recent repairs, but I was only able to look for a few minutes. And no, no sticker. Although i know that the focus community is pretty tight knit
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte

Ok.
Reason I asked about the repairs is because we had a guy that had a silver 5door with euro wheels that got into an accident and then "totalled" it.
Welcome to the group, you will find mostly good people on here. Except that o2designs guy... *shivers* i don't know about him :lol:
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

are the tail lights painted partially silver (would look like a cover) and tinted?
or
is the plastic piece over the wiper motor painted gloss black? maybe some faded lenses on machs?

those are the only two i know of here in MN. if you give me a VIN or plate number i can look up the previous owners
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
zx3_adamania

Alright, im going to go look at it again tonight so ill keep everyone posted.

Btw, ive been a member since 07. I used to have a silver zx3. But thank you for the welcome :)

Oh, speaking of accident, the front fender on the driver side is flared out slightly, more toward the bottom.
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte

Well it seems it would have been fixed since then. here's the link from the accident. (shitty pics)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5262
zx3_adamania

Definetly not the same car from the pictures. Pushing the clutch in while cold made a grinding noise. Lot of clutch chatter. Seems fishy to me..